See You Later

Haydens Pov
"She lost a lot of blood. Way much more than we have expected. When the shark bit her leg, she lost a lot of blood that her leg went purple-bluish. That's never a good sign. But however, the shark bit deeply into her skin, leaving her leg half way open. Which led to bacteria getting into her leg." Said The Doctor. "So what are you saying?" asked Mark. "The bacteria had spread all over her body, but most to her lungs, and Annie is really tiny, so her body is giving up easily." Said The doctor. "Well can we see her?" I asked. "Yes. But you want to start saying your goodbyes." Said the doctors. "WAIT WHAT!" Kenzie yelled. "During surgery, Annie died. She stopped breathing. But she's on life support.. I don't think theres a chance she'll come back. Shes really pale. More than 50% of her blood has been lost, im deeply so sorry. And one person at a time in the room please." Said the doctor. Paige was going in first. I can't believe I lost the love of my life.
Paiges Pov
Im heartbroken. I wipe my tears away, and start walking to room 07.. i opened the door, and saw her have so many tubes connected. I started to scream-cry. I moved a chair closer to her bed. I held her hand. I cry as i talk to her. "Hey Anns. It really hurts to see you like this. You are my little sister. I don't know what I'm going to do without you babygirl. We're going to continue to celebrate life for you and our baked potato. I hope you have so much in heaven, with your bubs, Caleb. Im deeply sorry that this had to happen to you. When you get to heaven, please don't look down, and blame Hayden for anything that has happened to you. I love you so much. Ill miss you my baby girl." I said that, and kept crying. I squeezed her hand, and sat there for a few more minutes, then i got up and left.
Marks Pov
I was sitting there as Paige came out. "Mark, go." She said. I got up and walked to room 07. I was bawling my eyes out. My little sister was leaving the world. I walked in and fell. I couldn't take it to see her like that. I sat on the chair. And started to cry as i talked to her. "Its my little sister. Hey baby girl. Wow. I never called you that. But you are my little baby girl. I know your last weeks here I haven't really spent time with you. I regret it. You're my, little sister, baby girl, my everything. My complete everything and my whole world. I wish i could've been more there for you. Don't forget about me. I love you more than anyone on this world. Have fun in Heaven, my girly. Its not a goodbye, its a see you later. Have fun with our baked potato." I was drowning in my tears. I felt so done. I kissed her forehead and walked out.
Johnnys Pov
It was my turn to go. I hugged Kenzie and walked in. I sat down on the chair, and began to talk. "Geez. How did it come down to this? I love you. I love you so much. So much. Please don't ever forget about me. Ever. Have fun with bubba. I will continue to celebrate life for you. I was truly blessed to have you in my life for how long you were around me. Our group will never be the same. You were my happiness. Ill miss you, my everything." I said that, and i kissed her hand, and forehead. "My everything." I said as i walked out.
Jaydens Pov
I walked in the room. I yelled. "WHY!" I couldn't take it. I sat on the chair. "Hey. My Anns. You were always so happy. Always smiling. Always. You made my life so much more, fun, and happy. Your smile could light up a room. It lit up my world. My whole world. I wish we could've gotten more closer. But im happy we got to have some time together. I love you Annie." I wiped my ears and stepped out.
Carsons Pov
I walked in, and took a seat. I started to cry. "Hey Annie. I know, we weren't really that close but, im really going to miss you. You treated my brother, Hayden really good. You really made him happy. You're the reason he was always happy. I love you Annie. I wish you could be with us. You were one of my Bestfriends. Ill miss you." With that, I yelled-cried. Why did this have to happen?
Kenzies Pov
Carson was finally done, and it was my turn. I walked to room 07. I wasn't ready to see my bestfriend. I slowly opened the door. Very slowly. I closed my eyes as i walked in, i shut the door and opened my eyes. "WHY MY BESTFRIEND?" I yelled. And Yelled. I finally calmed down and took a seat. "Best friend. Or should i say, best friend forever? I thought we would've died old together. You know. I thought we were going to be bestfriends for life. Well we will be. Ill be with you in heaven. Later. Just save me a spot okay? No one will ever be my bestfriend except for you. You'll never be replaced. Have fun with bubba. I love you, i always will. ALWAYS. i cant believe this happened to you GOSH ANNIE! WHY YOU? im going to miss you. I love you my everything." I left it at that, and i tried to hug her. But really couldnt because of her tubes. My poor Annie.
Brennans Pov
I looked down, and walked in. I started to yell at myself on the inside. I sat down. "Annie. My first love. Im still very much in love with you. It's very hard to get over you. I've dated others, but ill always have feelings for you since you're my first love. I hope you have so much fun in heaven. I gotta admit, our group will never be the  same, save me a spot spot. You're in my heart forever. Ill always remember to celebrate life. I love and ill miss you, baby girl." I cried and kissed her, and walked out.
Haydens Pov
Brennan came out. It was now my turn to see my princess. I was honestly scared.

A/N it was honestly hard to make this chapter 😂💯 enjoy
- M 💕