Appreciated

(MADE CHANGES.)
Annies Pov
I walked in my house and ran straight to my room. I screamed into my pillow. I was mad at myself.. i then got a text from Brennan.
B- Hey Annie Can We Talk.

I could already tell it was bad..

A- Sure.
B- Lets be friends.
A- what? Why!
B- it's obvious you're still in love with Hayden. And he's still in love with you. Besides, we have so much more fun as bestfriends💚
A- okay. if this is what you want. Bestfriends?
B- ofc🤞🏻

I put my phone down in relief. I didn't want to hurt him in the long run. I finally got up, and went to the bathroom to take off all of my makeup. After that, i changed into my pajamas, charged my phone, and fell asleep.

Mrs.Katie's Pov
I was going down our OfficiallyBratayley page, and noticed the posts of Hayden and Annie. I didn't really want Annie To date this young, but Hayden was like the perfect match. Plus, they are cute together. I feel like they should give their relationship another shot. "You're looking at the posts to?" Asked Billy. I nodded. "She's young, but i haven't seen her this happy, since bubba was around." He said. "They should try again." I said. "They should, i really approve of Hayden." He said. We then finished up that convo, and watched some T.V and fell asleep.

Haydens Pov
I was liking some hannie edits, and commented on some with "💜" some even said "it looks like hayden is really happy with her." I responded with "i am, she makes me the happiest😍" i want the whole world to know the love i have for Annie. Shes really special and important.

Dylans Pov
I was scrolling through my news feed, and seeing all this Hannie edits and stuff makes me really happy. My little brother looks his happiest with Annie. She's the most sweetest 12 year old i have ever met, and she's perfect for Hayden. I want her to know she's appreciated for making my brother happy, so i decided to post a picture.

DylanSummerall☑️

🖤liked by haydensummerall, annieleblanc, officiallybratayley, 110,555 more

DylanSummerall - You're Appreciated💚 Love You Annie Banannie💜

View All Comments

RockYourHair - we love you guys💖💖💖

HaydenSummerall - luv uu guys so much💜💜💜💜💜

Username1 - when dylan lowkey ships hannie lmao

OfficiallyBratayley - she appreciates you!! we all do!! we love you so much Dylan❤️❤️❤️

Username2 - bro in law & sis in law goals 💚😉

AnnieLeBlanc - awe Dyl!!💚💚 i love you so much big bro, cant wait to see u tomorrow👍🏻 it's gonna be so so fun!

DylanSummerall - love u more lil sis💜 @ annieleblanc

AnnieLeBlanc - oh & i love u too Hay💜💜 @ haydensummerall

Username3 - lmfao aint she w brennan & shes telling all these boys shes loves them ?!

DylanSummerall - @ username1 😂😬💚 caught

Username4 - cutest thing eva

Username5 - #Dannie as bro in law nd sis in law😉💚

DylanSummerall - Dannie is a good bro nd sis name👍🏻👍🏻 @ username5

DylanSummerall - i love all of u guys💚 thanks for the love nd support💚ps follow annie shes the sweetest girl ive met.💜 love u sis
---
I got tons of hate. But it was okay I didn't respond to it. It doesn't matter to me. After i was finished scrolling down my feed, i fell asleep.
--