Its Real

Annies Pov
I chased him all the way to the front of the house.. "HAYDEN STOP PLEASE!" I yelled. He stopped and sat on the bench. I sat next him. "What was that all about." I said. "Cannie." He said. "Cannie will never be real. Only as friends." I said. "It's jus the way he acts with you... i feel like I'm losing you, you know?! I feel like i can't ever win your heart." He said. I picked up his head so he can look at me. "Since the day i met you, you had my heart. I was already wrapped around your finger." I said. He smiled. "Yeah.. me and Carson are close, it's just that, no one will ever beat you. You already won the game.. you have my heart Hayden.. you really do." I said. He pulled me into a hug. "You have mine too." He said. "Hannie Should Be Real." He said Smirking. "Well Then Its Real.. more than best friends." I said and I smiled. We then walked back into the backyard and continued on with our day.
-
A FEW DAYS LATER
Since Hayden broke his phone, i asked daddy if we can buy him a new one. He agreed. I decided to buy him the red i phone7+.
-
I was spending the day at Haydens house, so my dad was dropping me right now.. "have fun Anns! Love you." He said. "Love you too daddy." I said. I grabbed the gift bag and ran into his house. "Hello My Little Girl!" Said Mr.Jimmy. Then he took a picture of me and Dylan. I hugged Dylan and ran up to Haydens Room. He was playing with a fidget spinner. "Hellllllo." I said walking in. He instantly looked up and his face lit up and he smiled. We hugged. "Here." I said handing him the gift bag. "Open it." I said. He smiled really big and started to open it. "NO WAY." He said. He picked me up and spun me around. "Thank You princess" he said as he put me down. "Anytime." I said. "Now i can post our pictures." He said. He immediately opened the box and took out his phone. When everything was set up, we decided to post a few pictures.

HaydenSummerall☑️

🖤Liked by KenzieZiegler , CarsonLeuders, ConnerShane_official, 200,780 moreHaydenSummerall - safer in my arms😘

HaydenSummerall - safer in my arms😘

View All Comments

DylanSummerall☑️ - i live for Hannie lol💚

HannieForeva - ^ THIS IS WHY I LOVE DYLAN OMG

CarsonLeuders☑️ - 💜

CannieLove - ^ hoping that heart is for Annie

KenzieZiegler☑️ - yay , #hannie is back😍

Hannie103 - ^ OMG SO ITS REAL AGAIN?

AnnieLeBlanc☑️ - ^ yes ❤️ & i love you Hayden💜💜

HaydenSummerall☑️ - i love you too princess 💜💜💜💜 @ annieleblanc

LexiDrew☑️ - AW MY HANNIE HEART ^

HannieShipper - I LOVE THEIR FRIENDS ^

Brannie103 - i miss brannie lmfao

Officialdadtayley☑️ - #bayden is better

BratayleyLova - ^ I LOVE BILLY

-----
AnnieLeBlanc☑️