Hold My Hand!

Annies Pov
Hayden. Haydens Summeralls house. My bestfriend, that is not really my bestfriend anymore. I wondered why i was here. "Lets Go Anns." Dylan Said. I got out. Hunter went to the back and carried Hayden out. "What am i doing here? Wheres my mom?" I asked Dylan. "She went home to your house. You're sleeping here i think." He said and he led me Into the house. I got kind of mad because my mom left me here knowing me and Hayden don't get along right now. "You'll sleep on the couch in Haydens Room." He said. Hayden was still asleep in Hunters arms, so he laid Hayden in the bed. I took my shoes off, and laid on the couch. Dylan handed me a blanket. "Just turn off the light when you're settled in for bed." Said Dylan. I nodded. I got settled in and was about to turn off the light. Until i seen that Hayden wasn't covered with a blanket. I covered him and i shut off the light, laid back down, and went on my phone to text my mom.

I was happy but mad at the same time

Haydens Pov
I was half awake. I knew that Annie was staying here because i heard it when Hunter carried me out of the car. I know she covered me. That was pretty sweet of her. I can see that she was on her phone. I seen the light. "Annie?" I whispered. "Yeah." She said. I knew it was her i just wanted to hear her voice. "I was just checking who it was." I said.
Annies Pov
"Okay." I said. I just smiled to myself. I was on Instagram and i was getting so much hate because of the Rush thing. And it made me sad. I was irritated.. i decided to clear things up. I decided to post something of Hayden. I know what you're probably thinking.. i have so much mixed emotions right now.

Annieleblanc

👤liked by haydensummerall, dylansummerall, kenzieziegler,Lexidrew, 103949 more

Lexidrew, 103949 more.

AnnieLeBlanc - dont worry yall Hayden ain't going nowhere 😂💕

View All Comments
Carsonlueders - knew it lol
Lexidrew - this is cute ❣️ text me anns
101hannie - YES
kenzieziegler - finally 💕
Dylansunmerall - love u guys 💜
Hannie89 - HAHAHAHA YES 😍
Haydensummerall - lol💜

--
I kept thinking about the "lol" Hayden commented. I decided to ask him about tomorrow and go to sleep. 

--
Haydens Pov
"Hayden, Annie, Wake up!!" Yelled Hunter. Ugh.. im really tired. It made me really happy to see what Annie had posted. Anyways i got up, and left to go shower. I fixed up my little curls, and wore the other matching outfit we bought together. I dont think she brought clothes so we probably won't be matching. Yessss.
Annies Pov
Hunter woke us up, and i asked Jimmy for my clothes. He gave them to me, i went to charge my phone in Haydens room, and went to shower. I got out, fixed my hair and went back to the room to grab my phone. As i walked in Hayden was on the bed on his phone. "Looks like we're matching again." I said as i started to giggle. "I like it though." He said laughing. We then went down for some breakfast. "So after breakfast, we're going to the mall, the pier to ride some rides, lunch, the beach, some stores, and dinner, then we'll drop you home Annie." Said Jimmy. We had a full day today. I finished up my oatmeal, washed my dishes and went to put on the vans and so did Hayden, then we went into the car to go to the mall.
--
"Get an outfit, and some new shoes." Jimmy said as we went into Tillys. I got a light blue jeans jacket, and a white dress and hight top vans, Hayden got a light blue jeans jacket, a white tee, and black pants and the same high room vans. "Trying to match me?" I said giggling. "Something like that." He said smiling. We then left the mall and went to the pier.
Haydens pov
We went to the pier, and I wanted to ride this one ride, so of course i had to take Annie. "Im cominggg!!" she said as i grabbed her hand. It was this big ride, and i knew she would be scared but if anything i was there. "Ready?" I asked as our seat belts clicked. I can see she was Nervous. The ride took off and she was screaming I started to laugh. "Hold my hand please best friend!!!!!" She said yelling. I held her hand. The pictures were coming up so we smiled. Well we tried to because she kept screaming. "ITS OKAY I GOT YOU!!" I said squeezing her hand. We finally got off and she hugged me. It was the best feeling in the world. "That was so scary!!" She said. I laughed and we went to go get our picture. We both were kind of smiling, and you can see us holding hands. We both took a picture of it and i posted it on my Instagram story putting "this ride was fun💜😂" and she posted it too, and said "thankful he was there❣️" we then rode some more rides and we went to dinner. It was already 8 so we decided to hold back our other plans for another time.
--
After dinner
It was now time to drop Annie home. She was sleeping on me and i had my arm around her again. Like always. I tried to sleep too, but I couldn't stop looking at her. Annie is so gorgeous... i want us to stay this way. I love being around her. "Annie wake upp!" I said as we drove into her driveway. She rubbed her eyes. "I...m co..ld." She said in between shivers. I took off my sweater. "Here. Take mine." I said. She smiled and gave me hug. A long one. Then she said bye to everyone and smiled. I couldn't help but smile. She makes me happy.
------
I was thinking about Annie on the way home until Dylan said "check Laurens insta." I did. I was really angry. Super angry in fact. This could ruin what me and Annie have right now.. i wont let it happen.