Recording In The Studio 🎙

Haydens Pov
I woke up, and I realized I still Had Annies phone. I really had a great time with Annie last night. She's different you know? I think im catching something for her, but im not too sure because we just met.. She started to wake up. She was rubbing her eyes. "GoodMorning." I said. "GoodMorning Hayden." she said smiling. I smiled back. "Annie!!" Called Brennan. "And it begins." She said laughing. "Ill be right back." She said. She got out the bed, and walked out. She left her phone with me still. I grabbed my phone and realized she took a lot of pictures, she is beautiful.. She hacked my Instagram, and put "dont give me your phone cause ill do things like this😂😘" i couldn't help but smile.
Annies Pov
"Yes Brennan?" I said. "Mark wants you." He said. I went downstairs to find  Mark. "Want to go out for breakfast?" He asked. "YESS!" I said. "Ihop." He said. I smiled. "By the way, Kenz and Jayden said to text them when you have the chance." He said. I nodded and ran upstairs. When i reached the top Johnny  called me over. "You and Hayden?" He said. "Nooooo nothing like that. We're just friends okay." I said. He laughed and said "mhhhhhm." I just smiled, grabbed some clothes and went to shower. I got out, did my hair. And i walked back in the room. Hayden was putting on his shoes. "Ohhhhh.... in case they didn't mention, im going to breakfast with you guys." He said smiling. I was really happy. "Good." I said. And he smiled. When we were all ready, Johnny's mom took us to Ihop. She just dropped us and left. We went in and i sat next to Hayden.. we all ordered and ate. We then decided to go to Target across the street. "Uhm Hayden, please hold Annies Hand and
Run across the cross walk. I dont like her to go by herself. See usually i hold her hand and go, but you're here now." Said Johnny. He winked at Hayden. I laughed and Hayden took my hand. We all ran. We went into Target, and started to play around. I was having a great time.
Johnnys Pov
We were in Target when Mrs.Katie aka my second mom texted. She wanted Annie to go home. "Anns, mom wants you home." She said okay, and my mom came to pick us up. She went to drop her at her house. Mark and Brennan went to walk her in. Hayden stayed with me in the car. "Hayden has a crush." I said laughing. "Shut up." He said. " you never get like that around a girl. You never blush, or continuously give them hugs. You weren't even like that with Lauren." I said. He turned red. "there's just something about Annie." He said smiling. Mark and Brennan Came back and we left.
Annies Pov
I walked in and my mom said "go get ready, you have a meeting with Rock You Hair in a little bit." I said okay and i ran upstairs. I dressed in something nice. It took me a little while to get ready though because i had to look super nice. I think i was recording little do you know, but it was going to be a duet. It was a boy i believe, i just dont know who. "Annie lets go!" My Mom shouted. I ran downstairs with my phone. Only me and my mom were going because my dad had to watch Hayley. We were in the car and i was going through my gallery to see it filled with Hayden. "Whos that?"  My mom asked. "One of Johnnys friends." I said locking my phone. "Ouu okay.." my mom said smirking. I started to laugh. We arrived at the recording studio, and i met rock your hair. "You'll be meeting your duet partner soon." Said Nicole. "Okay." I said. So we were all discussing what the plan was. And then their was a knock on the studio door. "Ready to meet him?" Said Michael. I was nervous. The door opened, and it was Hayden.. I got really happy inside..
"Annie, This is Hayden, Hayden Summerall." Said Nicole. We looked at each other and hugged. "We actually know each other." Said Hayden. We started to laugh. We discussed which part of the song each of us was singing. Then we started to record.

A/N this chapter seems boring to me lol, but the chapters will get better!! 💗 i promise .
- M 💕