Feelings ?!

Haydens Pov
She released from me. She started to wipe her eyes. "Uh....m Hayden.. i gotta go.." she said running off. "Annie wait!" I said. But she already disappeared. I wonder what i did wrong. I sighed. I walked back in the party and sat in the corner, all by myself. I kind of zoned out. "Yo Hayden." Said Dylan. "Lets Go!!" He said pulling my Arm. "Oh sorry." I said realizing that mostly everyone went home. I went in the car, and i stared out the window.
Annies Pov
I went home, and laid on the couch. "Here." Paige said handing me some hot chocolate. I honestly don't know why, i left. Well actually i do. Just flashbacks of everything that happened with us. Lauren, Rush, the messages, the posts. I guess I couldn't take it. "Rest right here." Paige said. I just looked at her. "We have a meeting tomorrow." She said. "Goodnight, i love you." Paige said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said. She took my phone, put it on the charger, I finished my hot chocolate, and i drifted to sleep.
9am
"Annie! Get up princess, we gotta go." Paige said. "Ugh. 10 more mins please!" I said. "No Anns! The meeting is at 10." She said. I felt like crap today. I went upstairs, put on some pants, and an oversized sweater. I didnt do makeup, and i put my hair in a messy bun, and wore the vans. "Im ready." I said. "You sure you wanna wear that?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. We got in the car, and it was completely silence. "Annie, what happened at the party last night?" She said as she parked the car and looked at me. "Can we please talk about it after this meeting." I said. She nodded. It was another rock you hair meeting, it was some updates about my music video. I walk in and i seen Rush. "ANNNS!" Rush says as he runs to me and gives me a hug. "You guys are so cute!!" Said Brooke. I sat next to him, but they were discussing what Brooke was going to do. Hayden looked at me, i looked at him, but put my hoodie on, and put my head down. "So Annie!" Said Nicole. I lifted my head, up i was kind of crying so my eyes were really red. "Are you okay?!" Asked Brooke. "Better then ever." I said putting on a fake smile. I can see from the corner of my eye, that Hayden knew i was lying.
----
Haydens Pov
The meeting was over, and we start shooting our video next week. We were going down to the pier, and where they have the thing that shoots up water from the ground. But first, Paige and Annie went to go pick up Jayden. We all met down at the pier. I invited Carson since i knew me and Annie wouldn't hang out today. We all met up at the pier. Once again, Annie was on Rush's back. Ugh. "It's okay bro." Said Carson. We went to some stores and i bought Annie a necklace. I wanted her to know, that she was very important to me.
Annies Pov
Today would've been so much more fun with Hayden. I decided to buy him a necklace, and buy us some matching bracelets. I was gonna give it to him later though. We went to play pool then go to the fountains. "Go in!" Said Hayden. "Nooooo im scared." I said laughing. We kept arguing about it. But jokingly. I was happy he was talking to me. "Okay im sorry for arguing with you." He said giving me a hug. But he picked me up to take me into the fountains. I started to laugh. When he picked me up, my stomach had butterflies.. he put me down and i ran back. He came back too, and i kept looking at him smiling. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He ran in again, and Carson came to me. "Keep him." He said. Then he walked away. I kept thinking about it and didnt realize Hayden came to me and picked me up again. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I said screaming. He started to laugh. It was cute. He was still carrying me in the water, and we looked into each other's eyes. "Annie, i think i-i-" he said stuttering. "You what?" I said smiling. "Have feelings for you. Annie I Have true feelings for you." He said.

A/n hey guys! I feel like i left out carson & jayden so ... next chapter they'll still be at the fountains, i just want to include jayden & carson . 😂💜