Chapter Four

//THROWBACK//

----------12 Years Ago----------

No One's POV:

Wonwoo was playing at the playground, then he heard someone crying. Wonwoo stands and looked for the crying sound. He saw the girl crying. Wonwoo came near her. And asked her.

"Are you ok?" Wonwoo pat her shoulders. The girl did not respond to his question and continued her crying.

"Why are you crying?" Wonwoo asked with full of curiosity. The girl pointed at her bike.

"I..I fe..fell on..the bi..bike." The girl was talking while crying.

"It's ok. Do you want me to teach you how to ride a bike?" The girl looked at Wonwoo and stopped crying. The girl nodded at Wonwoo's question.

"Then I will teach you every Saturday." Wonwoo smiled at her.

"Thank You." The girl smiled back at Wonwoo.

"Call me Wonwoo."

"Sooyeon.. My name is Sooyeon." Sooyeon smiled shyly.

//THROWBACK ENDS//

Next Day

No One's POV:

Mingyu was walking to go to the school while he saw Sooyeon walking too. He shouted Sooyeon's name.

"Sooyeon!" Mingyu shouted and smiled.

Mingyu ran to Sooyeon excitedly.

"Hi!" Sooyeon said shyly with a small wave.

"Hi! Do you need a fire truck again?" Mingyu teases Sooyeon. Sooyeon began to be red again because of Mingyu's joke.

"Hahahaha! See your red again. Joke!" Mingyu laughs while The two of them walk inside the classroom.

---------------

Wonwoo's POV:

I heard someone laughing loud, I think that's Mingyu. Someone opened the back door and I saw Mingyu laughing and then I saw Sooyeon at his back. She had a red face, I stared at Mingyu with annoyance. Mingyu looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that??"

"Nothing." I looked away. Then I saw Mingyu smiled.

"Hey! Hey! Don't be jelous Mr. Beanie. I was just teasing her, about what happened yesterday."

"Ok." I said it with annoying tone.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

I am interviewing my classmates , because I was assigned today by our teacher Science Mrs. Kim to do the report about "What is the Effect of Science in our Society?".

"I just finished 17 interviews and 2 more, and they are Mingyu and Wonwoo." I asked my friend Mal if she saw the two of them.

"Mal, do you know where is Wonwoo and Mingyu?"

"I saw them at the basketball court playing." Mal said while pointing at the basketball court.