Chapter Twenty-three

Sooyeon's POV:

I woke up early today, because it's Sunday. Every Sunday I wake early to jog. I wore my sports clothes, then I went outside. And I saw a tall guy standing in front of our house, then he turned his body towards me.

"Hi Sooyeon!" Mingyu said while waving.

"Mi-Mingyu!!" I shouted so loud.

Then Mingyu came closer to me and he put his right hand on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. And my both hands are in his chest.

"Mi-Mingyu, what are you doing?" I pushed him, but he won't budge, that is so weird.

I pushed him several times but he won't move.

Then Mingyu's left hand moved my hair at the back of my ears, then his face is moving closer to my ear.

"Mingyu?" I called his name because he didn't move. And I can feel his breath but his breath was not a normal breath of a person, it was cold mint breath.

Then he suddenly bite my neck with his fangs.

Then I suddenly wake up, while my eyes are so wide.

"I thought it's real, It was all a Dream." I sigh in a relief.

I feel cold and I feel I have a headache, I look at the clock and it was the time that I go out and do jogging.

"Let me sleep this day, I feel really cold, and that was a weird dream."

---------------

Mingyu's POV:

I was waiting for Sooyeon outside of her house, because I know every Sunday she jogs. But the time was already 6:30, and she usually jogs at 6:00. Then someone came out the house I turned around expecting Sooyeon, but it was Aunt Jihyo.

"Oh! Mingyu why are you here?" Aunt Jihyo asked me.

"I was waiting for Sooyeon because I know she usually jog every Sunday."

"Sorry but Sooyeon cannot jog today." Aunt Jihyo said while looking at Sooyeon's window.

"Why?" I looked at Aunt Jihyo.

"Ahh, because she slept in." I nodded at her.

"Then say to Sooyeon that Hi for me." I ride my bike and I wave at Aunt Jihyo.

---------------

Jihyo's POV:

I waved back to Mingyu, and when I saw him far, I sighed.

"Does Sooyeon know that Mingyu will be here?" I looked back at her window.

//THROWBACK//

I went outside of our room, and I noticed that Sooyeon did not woke up. I went to Sooyeon's room, I opened the door and I saw her sleeping, I came near her.

"Sooyeon, are you not going to jog." Then she murmur, that I can't understand.

I holded her arms to wake her up, but I felt something, she was so cold. I put my hands on her forehead, she was so hot.

"Sooyeon! You have a fever." I was going to ran out of her room, but she holded my wrist.

"Mom, do not tell anyone that I have a fever, just make a excuse." I nodded at her and I ran out of her room to get some medicine. But there was no medicine, that's why I go out.

//THROWBACK ENDS//

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

"Drink this." My mom gave me medicines, because I need to be cured for tomorrow's school.

"Oh! Right Mingyu was looking for you earlier and he said Hi." I looked at the window while listening to my Mom but when I heard the name of Mingyu, I looked at my mother.

"Did you know that he will be waiting?" I looked at her innocently.

"No, I just said that earlier, because if someone came looking for me." Then my Mom nod, then she came out of my room. I lay down at my bed and I sleep.

--After Few Hours--

I woke up because I was thirsty, I saw the water at my desk, I drank and I heard my phone rang. I looked at my phone and it was Mingyu.

Hi Ms. Sleeping Beauty!
Jk.

-Mingyu

To: Mingyu

Yahhh! I will put in my contacts
MingyuJerk or Mingyu-Meanie.

Then I put down my glass of water and I took my phone, and I carefully lay down because, my headache. Tyen My phone rang.

Put Mingyu-Meanie instead, then I will put at my
Contacts Sooyeon Beauty❤️

-Mingyu

Then I rename Mingyu at my Contacts and I texted him that I will sleep.

To: Mingyu-Meanie

I will be sleeping, let's talk later.

Then I put my phone at the desk beside my bed and I closed my eyes, after a few minutes I heard my phone rang. I looked at the text.

Hi Sooyeon! Long time no talk.

I hope that it's not him, but when I saw his name, it's him.

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Who's that?!?!
Him?!?
Who?!?

Don't forget to.....
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsMeanie 😘