Chapter Thirty-five

No One's POV:

"I'll just go and get a new book." Sooyeon whispered to Wonwoo.

Sooyeon went to the book shelf looking for a story.

Comedy?

Action?

Fanfic?

Manga?

Romance!!

Sooyeon found a book, but it was on the second toppest shelf. She was reaching it, but she can't. She tried to tiptoe, but she still can't. While she was reaching it, she didn't notice that Wonwoo followed him. Wonwoo watches her reaching the book, and he smiles at her. Then he suddenly walks near Sooyeon. Sooyeon was reaching the book, then suddenly she saw a hand and she looked up and saw Wonwoo, and that makes her turned around because she was surprised. Wonwoo reached the book, and he looked below at Sooyeon, who was looking at him. Their face was so close.

"I knew it." Wonwoo smiled at Sooyeon.

Sooyeon grabbed the book from Wonwoo's hand, "You knew what?".

"That you can't reach the book, your going to read." Sooyeon stared at him with death glare.

"So, your saying that I am short?" Sooyeon asked in annoyance.

"No, I'm not you are the who is saying that."

Sooyeon was going to speak, but Wonwoo suddenly leaned closer to Sooyeon's face, he smiled at her and he kissed her lips. Then after he kissed Sooyeon he went back to his seat with a smile on his face. Sooyeon was so surprised that her face became red and he froze in her place.

Now I hate libraries, I want to eat now.

Sooyeon placed the book on the top of the books on the 3rd shelf. She went to Wonwoo, and while she was walking, she saw Wonwoo talking to Hayeon, then Hayeon left him. Sooyeon walk towards Wonwoo, and Wonwoo saw Sooyeon. He smiles at Sooyeon and Sooyeon smiles back.

"What was that? What did Hayeon said?" Sooyeon asked Wonwoo with jealousy.

"She just said that she will go home." Sooyeon looked at Wonwoo, she raised her right eyebrow.

"Are you sure that's the only she said?" Sooyeon crossed her arms.

"Yep." Wonwoo smiled at Sooyeon and he can't look at her eyes straight.

"Ahh Really! Then if I ask Hayeon what he said earlier, will she say that too?" Wonwoo's eyes became bigger.

"No no no! Ok I will say the truth." Sooyeon smiled at him.

"She said sorry to me, and I asked why did she said sorry. She said that she didn't accepted my heart before, I accepted it. And I said that it's ok, because I like someone new now." Then Wonwoo hugged Sooyeon tightly. Sooyeon patted his back.

Wonwoo looked down to Sooyeon and Sooyeon looked up to Wonwoo. They both smiled at each other.

"I'm hungry." Sooyeon stared at Wonwoo and she pouted.

So Cute

Wonwoo nodded at her and they went outside. They went inside the restaurant and Wonwoo ordered the food, and Sooyeon waited at her seat. Sooyeon hummed at her seat, while she was watching Wonwoo. Then she looked at the window.

Now I don't know again who's the one I like, why is it so hard to know. I need to ask Mom later when I go home.

While Sooyeon was thinking, Wonwoo patted her shoulder.

"Sooyeon, what are you thinking so deep?" Wonwoo asked, while giving Sooyeon the food.

"Nothing, just things." Wonwoo tilted his head, but he nodded and he didn't asked about what she was thinking.

After they ate Wonwoo whined that he wanted to play arcade games.

"Sooyeon, Let's go Please......" Wonwoo did his puppy eyes and he pouted.

"Ok I give up." Wonwoo smiles at her and he pulled Sooyeon inside the arcade games.

They played many games like racing, Tekken, and more.

"Wonwoo!" Sooyeon pointed out the stuff toy inside the machine.

Wonwoo confidently played the game, but the stuff toy dropped.

"Ahh, I want that please get it for me." Wonwoo nod at her, and he played again.

The second time was failed and the third time too.

"Let's go, Wonwoo it's ok that you can't get that, I can buy that." Sooyeon pulled Wonwoo but he is really determined to get the stuff toy for Sooyeon.

"Wait, I want to get this for you." While Wonwoo was saying it, he was capturing the stuff toy, the two of them was waiting for it to fall on the hole.

Their eyes was focused on the stuff toy, then the stuff toy fall on the hole. Sooyeon and Wonwoo looked at each other, and they smiled in success.

"Yeaaahhhh!!! You got it!!!" Sooyeon said excitedly to Wonwoo.

"I got it at last!" Then Wonwoo hugged Sooyeon so tight, the two of them looked at each other and smiled.

Sooyeon hugged him again, "Here's your stuff toy." Wonwoo said proudly and smiled.

"Thank You."

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Waahh!!
Wonwoo is so Sweet!!

Thank you for reading my story.

Don't forget to....
Comment and
Vote

-MsWristband 💖