Chapter Twelve

Mingyu's POV:

I run out of my house and I ride my bike, I was in a hurry because I didn't heard alarm. I parked my bike in the bike park. I ran to my classroom, and I stopped at the front of the and I looked at the window to see if they are starting, but there was no teacher and I saw Sooyeon looking at the window. I opened the door with a sound, but she didn't look.
And I looked at her ears and I saw earphones plugged. I quietly put my bag at my seat, and I moved the chair beside her, before I seat, I pulled one of her earphones, then I plugged it in my ear. Then she turned her to me. I gave her a small smile, and she smiled back. We stared at each other, while listening to ASTRO's Confession. Then someone opened the door, we looked simultaneously at the door, as we saw Mal. And we saw Mal smiled at us, then before I stand to go back to my seat I put a sticky note on her hand. While I was walking to my seat Mal was staring at me and smiling.

"Why does she looks scary?" I thought.

-------------

Sooyeon's POV:

Mal looked at me while smiling, she came near me.

"What's that Sooyeon?" She looked at me while smiling.

"Nothing, why?" I looked at her blankly.

"He was just listening to the music."

"Ok." She looked at me suspiciously.

Then all of my classmates un inside the room, because they saw our teacher coming.

"Ok! Class we are just going to have some lectures and after that your dismiss." Then we shouted with joy.

//After Class//

Mingyu's POV:

I'm waiting for Sooyeon, because she is cleaning the room with James and Hayoung. Then Sooyeon came out of the room, and she came near me.

"We are finished cleaning, Let's go!" Sooyeon said excitedly. Then she pulls my arm and we ran downstairs. Then I moved my hands to her hands and I pulled her while running. We stopped at the bike park.

"What do you want to do?" I smiled at her while she is looking at me, then she smiled at me cutely.

"Her smile is so cute!" I giggled inside me.

"Let's ride your bike." She smiled at me and she looked at my bike.

"But we are two and where are we going?" I looked at her with my confused face.

"I can ride at the back and let's go mal, and~~ do you have your card with you?" She looked at me excitedly.

"I don't have it, then do you want to come to my house, Mom wants to meet you too." I rubbed the back of my neck shyly, while waiting for an answer.

"Ok! I want to meet her too. Let's go!" I smiled ear to ear because of her answer.

----------------

No One's POV:

"Hold on tight, Sooyeon!" Mingyu looked at his back, and she smiled at him, then Mingyu smiled back at her.

"Let's go!" Sooyeon shouted excitedly.

She hold on to Mingyu's shirt, then Mingyu wrapped her hands on his waist. And while they were riding his bike, they were talking about when they were kids. Then they made it on the front of his house. Mingyu parked his bike on the front. Then he opened the door.

"Mom! I'm home!" Mingyu shouted as he going in the house.

"I thought you are going somewh--" Mingyu's Mother looked shoked as she was looking at Sooyeon.

"Hello! Aunt Minah." Minah ran to her and hugged her so tight.

"Sooyeon!! How are you?!?" Minah smiled at Sooyeon and as well as Sooyeon.

"Mom! We are just stopping for a minute because I need to get my card, and let her sit Mom, then you can talk." After Mingyu said it he went up stairs to get his card.

"Ok! Son. My dear, Sooyeon have a sit." Minah pointed the chair.

"Thank you, Aunt Minah." Sooyeon smiled at her.

"Oh! You can call me Mom for now on, since we know each other since your kid and I am the best friend of your Mom and Dad."

"Yes! Aun-- oh! Mom." They both giggled as they talk. While Mingyu was looking for his card.

---------------

Mingyu's POV:

//Upstairs//

"Ok! Where is my card?" I was looking for my card at my drawer, then I suddenly remember the box that contains our memories, and the bracelet. I opened the box and I took the bracelet and I putted it in my wallet. Then I saw my card, and I took it and I went downstairs.

"Mom!! We need to go now, because I already found my card." I looked at them, and they were little serious.

"What were you talking about?" I looked at them blankly.

"Nothing." Sooyeon looked at me while shaking her head.

"Why my son, are you jelous?" Minah wriggles her eyebrows to me.

"No! Why would I be jealous with you Mom?!" I said it while my cheeks are became a little red.

"Let's go, Sooyeon." I pulled her hand.

"Bye! Mom!" I was so shocked when I heard her, calling my Mom, Mom.

Then before we ride the bike Sooyeon hugged me so tight.

"Mingyu...."

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Hey Guys!
How's my story?
I hope it became good.

And I want you guys to tell me who's your bias in Seventeen because I'm going to write a story,
but I need the opinion of my reader thats why, so just comment it and I will read it later.

Bye Guys!
Good Morning/Good Night!!

Don't forget to....
Comment and
Vote ;))))

(Call me MsMeanie from now on)

-MsMeanie :))