Chapter Twenty-five

Wonwoo's POV:

I put her down on her bed.

"Why didn't she said that she has a fever?" I said while putting a wet towel on her forehead.

When I putted the wet towel on her forehead, I looked at her face, and I moved her hair to the side to see her face more.

"Cute." I said while looking at her face.

Then I heard a phone rang, I looked at my phone but there was no text, and I saw Sooyeon's phone, and I looked at it and there was a text. I opened the text and I read it.

Sooyeon are you ok?
Tell me if not I will go there.

-My Mom

I was surprised that her Mom texted. And I used her phone to text her Mom.

To: My Mom

Hello Aunt Jihyo, this is Wonwoo, I'm here taking care of Sooyeon, because Iwent here to bond with her but she collapsed, but she's ok now.

I waited for Aunt Jihyo to text. Then I heard a phone rang.

I will trust you Wonwoo for Sooyeon.

-My Mom

To: My Mom

Yes! Aunt Jihyo.

I texted Aunt Jihyo happily, because she trusted me. Then while I was waiting for Sooyeon to wake up, I search my name on Sooyeon's contacts. And when I saw my name, it was plain, just Wonwoo. I rename my name on her contacts, and she will be surprised by that later. I put Sooyeon's phone on the desk and I looked at the window. After a few minutes, I heard a phone rang, I looked at my phone but it wasn't, I directly grabbed Sooyeon's phone.

"Oh! Aunt Jihyo texted again." I said excitedly.

I looked at the text, but it wasn't from Aunt Jihyo.

Umm.... Sooyeon can we meet?
You can think about it, I'm not forcing you.
I just miss being with you.
Just text me if you want or not.

-Lee Jinyoung

My expression on my face becomes angry and serious.

"Who's this guy? Why is he talking to Sooyeon?" Then while I was looking at Sooyeon's phone, I saw Sooyeon in my side vision wake, I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Wonwoo?" Sooyeon asked blankly.

I looked at her, and I heard a phone rang and I felt her phone vibrated. I looked at her phone, and it was a text from that guy.

Can we meet?

-Lee Jinyoung

I quickly read it and I put her phone on the desk. And Sooyeon looked at her phone and she grabbed it, and she looked at the text.

"Who's that guy?" I asked seriously.

Sooyeon mumbled, that I can't hear it.

"What?" I moved closer to her.

"Nothing." She said softly, but I can hear it now.

"Ok. If you don't want me to ask about it, then I won't, but if something happens say it to me immediately." Then Sooyeon looked at me, and I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me and she nodded.

"Oh right! Aunt Jihyo texted, look in to your phone you will see it." I pointed on her phone.

"No need, I know that you said it to her, that I collapsed and she said that she trust you, and I trust you as well." Sooyeon smiled at me softly.

"Cute." Sooyeon looked at me when I said cute.

"Sorry, I won't say it again in front of you."

Then after few minutes, Aunt Jihyo came.

"Sooyeon!" Aunt Jihyo shouted, while running to Sooyeon's room.

"Mom." Sooyeon said when she saw her Mom.

"Are you ok?" Sooyeon nodded, then Aunt Jihyo looked at me, I immediately stand and greet.

"Hello, Aunt Jihyo." I bowed at her and Aunt Jihyo smiled at me, while Sooyeon was watching us.

"Hi Wonwoo."

"Now your here Aunt Jihyo, I will go now, because I might disturb you two." I said while looking at them and I went outside of Sooyeon's room and I walked to the front of the door, then I heard steps coming to me.

"Wonwoo!" I turned around, when I heard my name, and the boice of Sooyeon.

"I will see you out." Sooyeon said while smiling at me.

"No, It's ok, you need to rest for tomorrow." I said worriedly.

"I'm ok now, because of you, I'm already cured." Then she smiled at me. I can feel that she is so happy.

"Alright! See me out." I said while turning, and she suddenly hold on to my arm.

We walked to the door, and she opened it. I stepped outside, and I turned around to her. Then she suddenly jumped on me and she hugged me, and I hugged her back. Then we looked at each other, and she whispers.

"Thank you." She said shyly, I heard it but I pretended that I didn't.

"What? I didn't hear you." My head moves closer to her.

"Thank you."

I moved closer, pretending that I didn't hear it again.

"Thank you."

I looked at her eyes and our face was so close. Then she looked at my eyes, and I saw her cheeks red, I smiled at her. Then I moved closer and I kissed her lips. And I run down the stairs in front of the door, and I turned around to her, and I waved at her, and I ran, but before I ran, I saw her face was so red.

"Cute."

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Sorry guys for not publishing chapters, because the weather here in the Philippines is not well, and our internet is affected. And Sorry because I will only publish one chapter today because of our internet. But don't worry I will publish 5 chapters when our internet becomes good.

Once again
I'm Sorry

Love you all!!!

Don't forget to......
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsMeanie 😘