Chapter Eight

Unknown Person's POV:

I need to ask Sooyeon what I saw earlier. I asked Mal where is Sooyeon.

"Mal!"

"Oh! Mingyu why?

Mingyu's POV:

"Did you saw Sooyeon?"

"No, but I think she went to the rooftop because she went to the stairs for the rooftop." I run towards the rooftop stairs, but before I went up I stopped.

"Oh! Right THANK YOU MAL!!!" I shout at her.

I was going to open the rooftop door but I heard someone talking, I heard Wonwoo's voice, I recognize his voice because his voice is low, then I heard a girl voice, I think that is Sooyeon. I took a peak to know what were they talking about.
And I heard Wonwoo said.

"Let's have a date, between best friends. And I will give you your necklace after that "Best Friend Date"." I forgot that Wonwoo likes Sooyeon and she is her First Love, I waited for her reply.

"Ok. But I will make the time and the place this time, On Saturday 1:00 let's meet at the Mall." She smiled at Wonwoo.

I closed the door and it clicked, But I didn't care about that even if they hear it.

"How about Me, when I remembered everything now I don't want my friendship with Wonwoo be bad?
But how about my promise to Sooyeon, before she leaves our neighborhood? I need to ask her about our promise."

///THROWBACK///

--TODAY--

I was looking for my socks but I can't find it, then I saw a red box.

"What is this red box?" I opened the red box, and I found some pictures and a red bracelet. I looked at the pictures and I saw a girl little girl and me in the picture with my mother and father, and I don't know who are the two, maybe they are the girls parents. I saw another picture it was the little girl and me. I stared at the girls face.

"Her face looks familiar, who is she?" Then I suddenly remembered something.

--10 Years Ago--

My Mom was talking to someone at the phone, my Dad was at work that time. Then Mom came near me and said something.

"Mingyu, My Dear you need to stop going to the next room of your room and the beside the room of our room." My mom said that, I looked at her confused.

"Why Mom?"

"Because the Mom and Dad's Best friend and their daughter will spend their night here for a few day."

"Then I can play with their daughter?" I looked at my Mom excitedly.

"Of Course! But you need to behave when they arrive here."

"Yes Mom."

//The Doorbell Rings//

My Mom, Dad and Me went to the door. When the door opened My Mom hugged her best friend and as well as Dad, then I saw a little girl at their back. I came near her. And I talked to her.

"What's your name little girl?" I looked at her eyes and I smiled at her.

"Don't be shy."

"My name is Park Sooyeon." Sooyeon said shyly.

"She's so Cute"

"My name is Kim Mingyu." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

After her parents lived with us we became closer and closer, then her parents found a house to live, before she lived we promised something.

--Today--

"WHATT!!!??!?! Me and Sooyeon know each other, since before." I was so shocked.

"But what did we promise? I don't remember that part." I looked confused because of what I remembered.

"I need to ask Sooyeon if she remember me and our promise." I looked at the clock and I saw the time.

"Oh no! I will be late at school!"

I grabbed my socksand went downstairs and went to school.

///THROWBACK ENDS///

Sooyeon's POV:

Mwe and Wonwoo went downstairs, and we went inside our classroom. Wonwoo opened the back door, when we went in Mal, James, and Heechul was looking at me, I saw Mal smiling at me. I came near them and I sat beside Mal.

"Sooyeon, You and Wonwoo simultaneously entered the classroom, what is the meaning of this??!?!?" Mal said it with teasing voice.

"We just met in front of the door and he opened the door, and I went in after he opened it." I look at her eyes.

"Ok." Mal looked at me suspiciously.

"That's a relief, she didn't notice my lie."

//School Ends//

Mingyu's POV:

I putted the picture of me and Sooyeon 10 years ago in a envelope. I saw Sooyeon at the hallway and I called her name.

"Sooyeon!" Sooyeon turne around and looked at me. I came near her and gave her the envelope that contains our picture 10 years ago.

"What is this?" Sooyeon looked at the envelope and she turned her attention to me, she looked at me blankly.

"Don't open it! Open it later at your house, then if opened it and you don't remember asked your mother about it." I smiled at her.

"Ok. But what's inside this?" She examines the envelope.

"You will see it later. Need to go! Bye Sooyeon!!" I ran to the bike park, and I rode my bike.

While I was riding my bike, I was thinking about our promise.

"What kind of promise we did?" My mind went confused.

When I looked at the road. I saw something.

"AHHHHH!!!"

------------------X~X-----------------

WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHAT DID HE SAW?!?!?

Read the next chapter to know!

Don't forget to...
Comment and
Vote ;)))

-MsWristband 😘😘