Chapter Seven

///Next Day At The School///

Sooyeon's POV:

I entered our classroom, half of our class was there.

"Wonwoo's not here yet, but his bag is here. I wonder where he is?"

I sat at my chair then I saw a sticky note at my desk, it says.

"Sooyeon, Don't forget before lunch rooftop. -Wonwoo ;)"

I giggled because there is a smiley face with a wink on it's face. I placed the sticky note inside my bag. I looked at the window while waiting for our teacher to come, then Mal called me.

"Sooyeon~~ Can you teach me about our lesson in Math? Please..." Well I admit I'm one of the top students before I transfer here and Mal knows that because she is my friend when I lived here, for short she's my neighbor.

"Ok." While teaching Mal the door opened then I turned around because I thought it was our teacher, but it was Wonwoo. Wonwoo saw me looking at him, he smiled at me cutely, I smiled at him back. Then Mal touched my hand with her pencil, then I turned my attention to Mal.

"Where are you looking Sooyeon?" Mal asked me with full of curiosity.

"Ah.. Nothing." Then she looked at the door, then she saw Wonwoo. She grinned at me.

"Sooyeon, do you like Wonwoo?" She bite her lips to prevent laughing.

"No! No! No! No way! Why would I like him?!?! No! No! No!" I said that to her with a movements in my hands.

"Ok! That's enough. Now let's concentrate at the lesson." Before I looked at the notebook, I looked at Wonwoo. He sniled at me, then I turned around fast becaus I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Oh! Sooyeon why is your face so red?" Mal said with a teasing voice.

"I'm-- No-Not!!" My cheeks was still burning.

"Did he heard what Mal said? I hope he did not heard it."

///Lunch Time///

I saw Wonwoo walked out our classroom, then after 5 minutes I walked out too. Then I went to the rooftop. I opened the door then I saw him. I walked near him quitly then I called his name loud.

"WONWOO!!!" I shouted at him. He was so surprised. Then he punch my shoulders jokingly.

"Hey, don't do that again, didn't you know that I am easily scared."

"Oh! Really didn't know." I said it while teasing him.

"Ah! What are you going to say?" I asked him with full of curiosity.

"Let's have a date, between best friends. And I will give you your necklace after that "Best Friend Date"." Wonwoo smiled at me waiting for my answer.

"Ok. But I will make the time and the place this time, On Saturday 10:00 let's meet at the Mall." I smiled back to him. Then I heard something at the back, I turned to see if who is it, but no one is there.

"Wonwoo did you heard something?" I looked at the back.

"Nothing. Why did you heard something?"

"Ah Nothing, I think it's just the wind." I smiled at him but I feel anxious.

--------------------X~X------------------

OOHH WHAT'S THAT IS IT THE WIND OR SOMEONE IS THERE?!?
SO SCARY!!

SEVENTEEN'S WORLD ASIA TOUR IS ALREADY NEAR,
I WANT TO GO BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY :(((
ANYWAYS GUYS I HOPE YOU OTHER CARATS CAN GO THERE.

LOVE YOU GUYS 😘😘❤️❤️

Don't forget to
Comment and
Vote ;)))

-MsWristband