Chapter Thirty-three

No One's POV:

Sooyeon hugged Mingyu back, then they looked at each other.

"Noona? Hyung?" Sungjae looked at them.

Sooyeon and Mingyu looked at the door, they saw Sungjae looking at them, they released one each other and they pretend that they are doing something.

"Sooyeon, what is this?" Sooyeon looked at Mingyu.

"Ahh, just a normal notebook."

Then Sooyeon and Mingyu looked at Sungjae and they both smiled fakely.

"Oh, Sungjae what are you doing here?"

"Um.. Can I ask the two of you?" Mingyu and Sooyeon nod.

"Are you two..."

Mingyu and Sooyeon waited for Sungjae to talk.

"Are you two dating?" Sungjae looked at them.

"Oh, No no no." Sooyeon denies, and her hands are doing a gesture.

"No." Mingyu said.

"Ok, but if you are going to have a boyfriend Noona, I hope it is Hyung."

"Hey!" Sungjae runs and he goes inside his room.

Then Sooyeon looked at Mingyu, she saw Mingyu smiling.

"Stop smiling." Sooyeon said, while Mingyu can't stop, until he laugh so hard.

"I said stop." Sooyeon raised her right brow.

"Sorry, I just can't stop laughing." Then Sooyeon went to her bed and she sat down.

"By the way, why are you laughing?" Sooyeon looked at Mingyu, who is laughing so much.

"I am laughing because, your brother- always teases you and- you can't do anything." Then Mingyu laughed so hard.

"Ok, when will you stop?" Minguu looked at Sooyeon while laughing.

"If you kiss me." Mingyu was still laughing but not that much.

Sooyeon stands, but Mingyu didn't saw because his eyes are closed because of he was laughing. Sooyeon walk to him and she kissed Mingyu's cheeks.

"Why did I do that??" Sooyeon thought.

Then Mingyu stopped laughing and she looked at Sooyeon, who was in front of him. Then he smiled at her then he kissed Sooyeon's lips. Then Sooyeon stared at Mingyu.

"Mingyu! Sooyeon!" Then Mingyu looked at the door.

"Yes!" Mingyu shouted, but Sooyeon was still staring at Mingyu. Then Mingyu pulled Sooyeon's right wrist, and they went downstairs.

"Mingyu, we need to go home now. Dad called and he will be home early today." Minah said, while fixing her bag.

"Oww, but I don't want to go home yet." Mingyu pouted and he put his both arms on Sooyeon's shoulder.

"Sorry, Mingyu but no, we need to buy some ingredients for our dinner." Mingyu looked at Sooyeon.

"Ok." Mingyu pouted.

Then he leaned down on Sooyeon's ear. Sooyeon felt his breath.

"I will text you later."

Then Mingyu ran to her Mom.

"Bye Jihyo and Sooyeon." Minah waved her hand. Sooyeon smiled at her, then she looked at Mingyu.

"Bye Sooyeon!" Mingyu said.

Then Sooyeon watched Mingyu walked on the street with her mother.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

"Sooyeon!" I went inside and I looked at my mom.

"You have a text." I grabbed my phone and I looked at the text.

Bye My Girl!

-Mingyu-Meanie

I laughed at his text, and I went upstairs to my room. I threw myself at my bed, I roll over and I lay down. I touched the necklace that Mingyu gave me.

I hope I can tell Mingyu and Wonwoo someday, what my feelings really are.

Then I heard my phone rang, I looked at the text and it was Wonwoo.

Sooyeon go to the xxx library now.

-Wonwoo-Beanie

To: Wonwoo-Beanie

Why?

I looked at the time and it was 10:30.

Why does he want me to go there this early?

I heard my phone rang.

I want to have a date with you and let's eat lunch too.

-Wonwoo-Beanie

To: Wonwoo-Beanie

Ok, I will go. Wait me outside the library.

I went inside my walk-in closet, and I grabbed a sweater and Jeans. I went downstairs, and I wore my converse.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked me.

"Wonwoo invited me to the library." I said while tying my shoe lace.

"Ah, and we will eat lunch, so no need to make lunch for me." I smiled at my mom.

I tied my hair into a ponytail.

"Bye, Mom." I waved at my mom. And I went outside. I plugged my earphones on my phone and I listened SEVENTEEN's When I Grow Up. I tap my bus card and I sat down at the side. I was looking at the passing shops and houses, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Hayeon, the girl next our classroom.

"Hi! Hayeon."

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Who's Hayeon?
Can my readers predict who is Hayeon?
😏😏😏

Don't forget to.....
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsWristband 😘