Chapter Forty [part two]

No One's POV:

**Sooyeon and Mal

"I'm really sick worried about Mingyu and Wonwoo." Sooyeon's thought.

They went outside the school, and they looked fo Mingyu and Wonwoo quickly. Sooyeon saw a tall man, that looks like Mingyu, Sooyeon tapped his back, and when it turned around, it wasn't Mingyu. Mal and Sooyeon looked at each other, and Mal saw Sooyeon was so worried. Then Mal thought an idea.

"How about you call for Mingyu's number and I will call for Wonwoo's number, and if they don't answer let's shout their name." Sooyeon agreed at Mal's plan.

Sooyeon called Mingyu, it was ringing. Mal called Wonwoo's number, it was ringing too. The two of them waited for an answer but they did not answer, until they gave up waiting for them to answer.

"Now, let's do our plan b." Mal looked at Sooyeon waiting for a ready signal.

"One... Two.... Three!" Sooyeon and Mal shouted for Mingyu's name first and after that they shouted Wonwoo's name.

"Mingyu! Mingyu!!" Sooyeon and Mal shouted at the top of her voice.

"Wonwoo! Wonwoo!!" Sooyeon and Mal shouted at the top of her voice.

**Mingyu and Wonwoo

The two of them are looking for Sooyeon and Mal, because the two disappeared after they went to the clinic. Then later on, they heard Mal and Sooyeon's voice calling them.

"Did you heard Sooyeon's voice?" They asked at the same time.

"Let's go and find her." Mingyu agreed.

"Sooyeon!! Mal!!" Wonwoo shouted at the top of his voice.

"Sooyeon!!! Mal!!!" Mingyu shouted at the top of his voice.

**Sooyeon, Mal, Wonwoo and Mingyu

Sooyeon and Mal heard someone calling their name.

"I think that's them." They both said at the same time.

"Mingyu!!! Wonwoo!!!" Sooyeon and Mal shouted.

Mingyu saw a back of a girl, shouting.

"I think that is Sooyeon and Mal." Mingyu's thought.

"Sooyeon! Mal!" Mingyu shouted, as Sooyeon turned around, and they saw each other.

Sooyeon run to Mingyu, and she hugged him so tight and Sooyeon buried her teary face to Mingyu's uniform. Mal sighed in a relief that they saw Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"Whe-Where *sobs* di-did you *sobs* go? I wa-was so sick *sobs* wo-worried about you guys!" Sooyeon hits Mingyu's chest while crying.

"It's ok, I'm here now, don't cry. Did you remember what I said?" Sooyeon nodded.

///FLASHBACK///

"Mingyu...." Sooyeon said while hugging Mingyu so tight.

"Why?" Mingyu was so shocked because Sooyeon hugged her so tight.

"Nothing. I just missed you so much." Sooyeon looked at Mingyu while smiling softly and slowly her tears are falling to her cheeks.

"Then if you miss, don't cry, I don't want to see you crying because of me." Mingyu smiled at her while his hands is holding Sooyeon's face and while his thumb is wiping her tears.

"Ok, I will not cry again in front of you, but when I need to lean on, can I lean on you?" Sooyeon looked at his eyes sincerely. Mingyu leans on her face. And their face is so close to each other.

"Sure you can lean on me." Then Mingyu suddenly kissed Sooyeon's cheeks. Mingyu saw Sooyeon's cheeks becaming red.

"So cute!" Mingyu said while Sooyeon is cupping her hands on her face.

"Don't say that in front of me!" Sooyeon said while her face is still red.

"Ok! Cutie." Mingyu said while poking Sooyeon's shoulder.

///FLASHBACK ENDS///

Sooyeon remembered their happy times, she looked up to Mingyu and she smiled softly. Then Mingyu hugged her so tight, Mingyu's right hand was on her waist and his left hand is on her head. Sooyeon's hands are on Mingyu's chest.

"Hope I can stay like this with Mingyu. But I know I can't, Is it really him??"

Mingyu pulled himself, and he turned around and he didn't saw Wonwoo, "Wonwoo?!".

Then Sooyeon hot worried again, "Wonwoo!".

"Sooyeon?!" Wonwoo suddenly appeared, they turned around and they saw Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo!!" Sooyeon run to him and Wonwoo run to her. Sooyeon hugged Wonwoo so tight and she buried her teary face in Wonwoo's uniform.

"Whe-Where did *sobs* you go? *sobs* Whe-When we *sobs* s-saw Mingyu?!" Sooyeon cried as she can, and Wonwoo patted her.

"It's ok, don't worry, I'm here now, me and Mingyu are here now." Wonwoo looked down to Sooyeon, then Sooyeon looked up to Wonwoo, and Wonwoo smiled softly to her.

"Ok, guys finished? Let's go to the front gates." Mal said, as the three looked at each other and chuckles.

They went to the front gates to look for their Student teachers and their other clasmates.

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

It's a relief that they saw each other and they are safe.

Don't forget to.....
Comment and
Vote;))

-MsWristband 💖