Chapter Forty-two

No One's POV:

"I need a help from Mom." Sooyeon said.

She went outside of her room and she went downstairs.

"Mom." Sooyeon said softly, Jihyo looked at her.

"Why sweetheart?" Jihyo turned back to what was she doing, cleaning the house.

"Uhmm...." Jihyo looked at Sooyeon, then she put the cleaning tools to the storage, then she pulled Sooyeon.

"Sit, dear." Sooyeon sits on the sofa, Jihyo as well.

"So what are you gonna say?" Jihyo stared at Sooyeon.

"Uhmm.. How...."

"How what?"

"How... will.... you know.....who..... among... the two.... is... the one.... you l-" Sooyeon was cut off, and Jihyo continued the sentence.

"You Love?!" Jihyo widened her eyes.

"Not Love! Like!" Sooyeon said.

"Well, its the same." Jihyo smiled ear to ear, hearing this question from Sooyeon.

"Can you answer it?" Sooyeon asked shyly.

"Sure." Jihyo answered quickly, then she thinks.

"Uhmm... If you like someone, you feel something different about you, like you want to be more femine infront of him, or having butterflies when your with him." Sooyeon's face became serious.

"How about if there are two guys, how will you know?" Sooyeon asked.

"Uhmm.. If there two guys.... you will know it yourself, because if your with the one you love, your heart will beat faster that ever, and it like it will explode." Sooyeon nod, and she stands up.

"Ok, tomorrow I will know who among them is the one I like." Jihyo looked at Sooyeon proudly.

"Woah! My baby is now grown up, and she loves someone." Jihyo said with a yeasing voice.

"Mom, I said Like!" Sooyeon said, and her Mom nods at her, and she whispered that Sooyeon can hear.

"It's the same." Then Sooyeon looked to Jihyo, and Jihyo just smiled to her.

"Ok, if it's the same, then it's the same. I'm going to sleep now." Sooyeon said while doing a hand gesture.

While Sooyeon was going upstairs, Jihyo sings, "My baby is already grown up, and she likes someone~~".

Sooyeon heard it and she just face palm, and went inside her room.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

"I will go have a date tomorrow and the next day. The first one will be.......Wonwoo." I grabbed my phone and message Wonwoo.

To: Wonwoo-Beanie

Let's meet tomorrow.
Meet me here at the house, let's have a lunch here at 11:00, and let's go outside.

I put down my phome at the desk beside my bed. I lay down, I stared at the ceiling, thinking what will happen tomorrow lunch.

Hope it will be good tomorrow.

Then my phone rang, I grabbed my phone and looked at the message, knowing it is Wonwoo.

I would gladly go there, My Girl.
If you insist. 😉
By the way, why are you inviting me at your house?

- Wonwoo-Beanie

I thought if I will tell them that, I am testing my heart to know among them is the one I like.

"Well, I will just say......SECRET!" I grabbed my phone and message Wonwoo, that it will be a secret.

I put down my phone and I stared at the ceiling, thinking and hoping that it will be a nice day tomorrow. While thinking, darkness took my eyes and I sleep soundly.

---------------

No One's POV:

Sooyeon woke up, she looked at the time and it was 7:00. She was surprised that she woke up early than she expected. She went downtairs to eat a breakfast, she saw her mom, Jihyo cooking breakfast.

"Morning Mom." Sooyeon greeted her mom, while rubbing her eyes.

Jihyo turned around and she saw Sooyeon, she looked at the clock and surprised that she woke up 1 hour early before her normal wake.

"Ohh! Good Morning Sweetheart. Why are you here so early?" Jihyo asked, while preparing the bread and jam.

Sooyeon yawned before replying, "I don't know too. Oh right, Mom prepare food later for 4 persons, Wonwoo will come later and he wll eat lunch here, then we will go outside."

Jihyo nods and puts down the bread and jam, then she pours a glass of milk for Sooyeon.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

After I ate, I glanced at the time,it was already 7:30.

"Wonwoo will be here at 11:30. So I will be.........cleaning my room!"

I walked to my room and I saw a chaotic, ungirliness, and unclean room, I think I'm exaggerating. I picked up my dirty clothes on the floor and I putted it on the laundry. I saw things on my bed like, notebooks, dirty clothes, earphones, chargers and more. I sighed in a frustration.

"Didn't know that, my room is like this."

Then I remember when Mingyu came here, I recalled if my room was this mess. Thankfully it wasn't, because at that time I cleaned my room.

Back to cleaning, I grabbed my bluetooth headset and I connected it to my phone. I looked up for a beautiful song of SEVENTEEN, well all of their songs are beautiful. I just shuffled my playlist of SEVENTEEN, and it played Very Nice.

"Now I can clean." I can't do anything without music, that explains.

While I was cleaning, I saw something under my bed. A red box, I reached it but I can't reach it. I grabbed my ruler from my bag and I reached it. I came out at the other side of the bed, and walk to the other side and I picked up the box, and I sat on my bed. When I opened it, I saw many pictures of me when I was a baby and a little girl. Then I saw a picture of me with my family. My eyes started to get teary, as tear came down on my left cheek.

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Sorry for the late updates.

Don't forget to...
Comment and
Vote;))

-MsWristband 😘