~Hello Part 6~

Hi Stars!!
I missed you so much Stars!
*cries in diff languages*
I really missed you Stars~~~
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sorry for not updating for so so long~
It was my Wattpad's fault. It won't open for days, so I can't write some drafts and can't publish. And the day that it opened I was so happy. Then I planned to write some drafts for you guys to read. Then while I was writing a draft, I finished it like one hour or thirty minutes (I actually forgot how long). Then I saved the draft, then I exited my wattpad to do some things at home. Then I opened my wattpad, to add some lines and words at the draft that I made, I clicked the draft but there was nooooo words even one word. Just the title, so I wrote the draft again, but it happened again. So I can't write some drafts.

BUT.....

It's okay now and I can write some drafts
YEHEY!!!
so I will now update and write some drafts for My Stars 🌟

Thank you for supporting me until this time and I love you Stars!😘💕

Oh! Btw! SEVENTEEN'S new album and songs are soooooo LIT!!!! I was so happy that they put the song 'Hello' I missed that song so much! And before they upload the tracklist, I remember the song Hello and listened to it again, I sang it so many times at home. Then when Pledis uploaded the tracklist, I was so SHOOKT and happy that they put the song in it. And every time I listen to the 2017 ver. I always smile and sometimes I don't want to listen to it, cause I feel nostalgic or something. But anyway I'm so happy for our boys, they grown so much. Especially our maknae Dino!!

They are so gorgeous rn😍😍😍😍 this is the problem why I cant pick a bias. I love all of them!! All of them are my bias and bias wrecker!! But not much to Wonwoo, cause he is Liana unnie's hubby HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Still, I all Love them so much!!😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖

And I'm planning to update every weekends, and everytime I have a time. And I will update 1-2 chaps every weekend for My stars to read😊😊

Again thank you for the views and for the votes that I have received from all of my stars, Thank you Stars!💖😊

So, I will end this A/N and publish a new chap for you Stars to read😊😊

Bye Stars!!
Thank you and Sorry Stars

Love you all!!

Special Mention:
jeonwow Norlin1994 -Ate Kaykie jannahjaira parktaehee_2201

-MsWristband 💎