Chapter Seventy-seven

Seungcheol's POV:

"Okay! Class dismissed!" I stretched out my arms and feet, as soon as our teacher went out.

I suddenly remebered Mingyu and Sooyeon, I looked around and saw Jeonghan and Joshua talking.

"Jeonghan! Joshua! Let's go to the clinic." I said, as they looked at me questionable.

"Why are you hurt? Are you in pain?" Jeonghan suddenly asked worriedly.

"No! We are going to visit Mingyu and Sooyeon, if they are still there." I said while laughing.

Then his face, was so blank and he looks like he just hit the reality. I just shook my head and went to the other classrooms to fetch the other boys. Wonwoo and Chan were missing. I think, Wonwoo went there alone and Chan is in junior, so it's so hard to see him and especially he is a freshman. Then I saw Chan, walking at the corridor. What a perfect timing!

"Chan!" I called out his name, as I ran to him like his daddy.

"Seungcheol hyung!" I pat his head and he smiled, he looked at my back and saw everyone, except Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"What are you doing here hyung?" He asked, as I look back asking if I will tell him as I saw Joshua nods.

"Um.... we are going to visit someone at the clinic." I said, as look at me questionably.

"Wait... who are you going to visit at the clinic??" Dino asked.

He looked at my back and asked, "Wonwoo hyung?? Mingyu hyung??"

"It's-" He cutt me off and ran to the clinic.

"It's not Wonwoo! And Mingyu!" I shouted hoping he heard me.

We followed Chan and he peeked at the door and he looked surprised, then he opened the door and shouted.

"Noona! Mingyu sunbae-nim!" He shouted as he ran to them.

"Aigooo! There he goes again, with his 'Mingyu sunbae-nim'." I said, while shooking my head.

Then Jun suddenly asked, "Hyung, why does Chan call Mingyu 'sunbae-nim' we are also sunbe-nim, but why does he only call Mingyu like that?".

I shrugged then said, "Long story...."

------

No One's POV:

"Noona! Mingyu sunbae-nim!" Chan shouted and he quickly ran to the two.

"Are you okay?!" Chan asked the both of them, not sure who among them were hurt.

"Ask Sooyeon, cause she was the one hurt." Joshua said.

"Really?! Noona! Are you okay?! What happened?! Who hurted you?! I will sue him or her, no matter what happen." Chan said, as his hyung laughed at him.

Then a low voice suddenly talked out of the blue, "If I tell you, I was the one that hurt her?".

"Wonwoo hyung!" Chan shouted and he quickly death glared at Wonwoo.

"Oh! Sorry, I am just kidding." Wonwoo said, smiling at Chan who is still worried about his Noona.

"Why are you all guys here?" Mingyu asked feeling disappointed, cause this was the perfect time to be alone with her.

"Nothing. Just checking you guys out, if Sooyeon is already okay now. Are you okay now?" Jeonghan asked, with his angelic voice.

"Ah, yes I'm okay now. No need to worry, guys. You don't need to be all here." Sooyeon said, as she mumbled the last sentence.

"Noona! It's okay! Just sit and rest, we are here to help you." Chan said, as he gave Sooyeon a water bottle.

"Ah, thank you Chan." Sooyeon said, smiling and taking the water bottle.

"Guys, you are making her more stress." Mingyu said, as everyone of them said sorry.

"Don't worry guys, I'm not stressed." Sooyeon said, everyone of them sighed in relief.

"We really thought that we were stressing you, because of what Mingyu said." Minghao said in a relief.

Everyone went in and some of them took chairs for them to sit, while the others prefer standing. Mingyu felt sad inside and disappointed to his hyungs and dongsaengs. This was the perfect timing for him and Sooyeon to be alone, but his hyungs and dongsaengs destroyed it.

All of them looked so worried to Sooyeon, they keep on asking her if she was okay, especially Chan. Chan thinks Sooyeon as her older sister, that he needs to protect. Chan is a protective guy, especially to the person he care. The others are like that too, so Sooyeon is protected by them.

Sooyeon felt cold, because Christmas is coming. She rubbed her arms, then Wonwoo saw it. Wonwoo signaled Mingyu that, Sooyeon was cold. Mingyu saw it and he quickly grabbed his jacket and gave it to Sooyeon.

"Here Sooyeon." Mingyu smiled at her and she smiled back.

While they were chatting and chatting, they heard the bell ring, means the next subject teacher is already coming. They all went to their own room. While Mingyu and Sooyeon were walking towards there room, Mingyu looked at her neck. Sooyeon noticed it and asked.

"Why?"

"Just cheking your wound on your neck." Mingyu said, as he touched Sooyeon's neck.

Sooyeon's heart was beating so fast, and her face is starting to get red. Mingyu didn't noticed it and he check the wound.

"Finished." Mingyu said, as he smile and looked at Sooyeon.

He noticed that her face was so red, "Why are your face so red?!"

"Nothing." Sooyeon said, as she walks fast and went inside their class.

Mingyu smiled, and shook his head.

"So cute!" He quickly went inside their class.

------

Sooyeon's POV:

I quickly went inside our classroom, and my face was still red and my heart is beating so fast. I went to my seat and sat.

"Sooyeon~" I heard Mal, I turned around and saw her worried face.

"Are you okay now? I didn't get to go to you earlier, cause I saw the guys there and I think it will be too many if I will be there too." Mal said.

"It's okay, but I was worrying about you earlier, cause you didn't come." I said and pouted.

"Sorry, there was just too many guys, and I feel it will be overload if I went in." She said, as we both laugh.

Then I thought about something.

My confession!

I lay my head down and think. Now I know, who was that Unknown Number. And now I will think about my confession to Mingyu. I think and think, but no great idea come to my mind.

"Ahhh! I am doomed!! What plan is great?!"