Chapter Thirty-two

No One's POV:

"How are you Sooyeon?" Aunt Minah patted Sooyeon's head.

"I'm okay. How about you Aunt Minah?"

"I'm okay too." They smiled at each other.

"Mom, did you bought what I said?" Mingyu asked her Mom.

"Yes, here." Aunt Minah gave somthing to Mingyu.

"Ok! Kids go to your rooms, we will have a Mom talk." Then Sooyeon saw Sungjae stand, and grabbed the jam and a plate of bread.

"Sungjae, don't let me clean that for you later." Sooyeon said, while her right brow raised.

"Yes, noona." He went upstairs and Sooyeon's Mom looked at her, and her hand did a gesture up.

"Ok, I will go up." While Sooyeon was walking on the stairs, she looked at Mingyu.

"How about Mingyu?" Sooyeon looked at Mom and Aunt Minah.

"He will be in your room too, you know Sungjae doesn't like anybody going in his room." Sooyeon looked at Mingyu and he smiled at her, Sooyeon turned around and continued walking to her room.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

"So we will be alone just the two of us? In my room?" Sooyeon thought.

We went inside my room and I sat down at my bed and lay down.

"Ooohh, our Sooyeon is already sleepy, am I right Ms. Sleeping Beauty?" I sit up straight and stared at him.

"Ok, I will stop." Then I looked at the paper bag that his Mom gave.

"By the way, what's inside that paper bag?" I looked at Mingyu, then I looked at the paper bag.

"Secret, but it's for you." Mingyu raised the paper bag.

"Really?!" I said excitedly, then I run to Mingyu.

"Want to see?" I nod.

"Cute!" Mingyu thought.

Mingyu gave me the paper bag, and I opened it.

"Waahh! It's a necklace!" I said excitedly.

While I was focused on the necklace, I didn't know that Mingyu is holding my diary.

"Hmm.. I wonder what this is?" Mingyu said while opening her diary. I looked at him.

"Hey, not that!" Mingyu raised the diary, that I can't reach.

"What's inside this Sooyeon?" I ignored his question, because the tone was for annoying me.

"Just give it to me, Please..." I did my puppy eyes and pouted.

"Cute!"

"I don't want." Mingyu said in teasing voice.

I tried to reach the diary but I can't, because Mingyu's raising it so high. Then Mingyu's back touched the wall, and I got a chance to reach it, but when I reach it Mingyu's right hand, holded my hand and he pin me in the wall. I was holding my diary and I was so shocked, that my eyes were closed. Then I opened my eyes, I saw Mingyu looking at my deep green eyes. I froze because our face was so close, that my cheeks are burning again.

"Sooyeon." Mingyu called me, and I stared at him.

"You know that, I like you very much right?" I stared at him, and I didn't answer.

"And I don't know your feelings yet." I stared at him waiting for his next words.

"And I don't know, why you always blush every time our face are close?" I didn't answer his question, I just stared at him.

"Do you like me?" Mingyu stared at me, waiting for me to answer, but I just stared at him too.

What will I say? Will I say the truth? Or not?

Then Mingyu suddenly leaned on my ears, I can feel his warm breath on my ears, and he whispers something.

"You don't need to answer now, I will wait for you to answer." My eyes were closed, because his breath was tickling my ears, then I felt his lips on my lips. I opened my eyes suddenly.

He kissed me.

Then he looked at me, and he took the necklace on my hand, then he put it on my neck.

"Don't take off this necklace on you, this is the new necklace for our promise and..." Mingyu walk to the paper bag and he took something in there.

"You didn't see this right?" I nod to him and I walk closer to him.

He opened the box, and I saw a beautiful bracelet but the design is same with the necklace that Mingyu gave.

"This will be the bracelet of our promise." Then he gave me the bracelet, and I put the bracelet to his wrist.

"But our promise is already finished." I looked at him.

"Then let's make a new promise. Umm..." We think about our new promise.

"Then how about like this, You will tell me if you like me or not." I stared at him.

"If you like me, you will say to me that you will keep the necklace, and if you don't like me, you will give me that necklace, agree?" I thought a bit.

"Agree!" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Then Mingyu's hugged me so tight, and he hide in my hair near my ear.

"Thank you for existing Sooyeon." I didn't answer him and I just patted him.

Thank you for everything and Sorry.

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Ohh!
Why did Sooyeon said that?
Is it Wonwoo that she has feelings?
Or
She just said that because she has feelings for him?

Don't forget to......
Comment and
Vote ;)))

-MsWristband 😘