Chapter Twenty-eight

No One's POV:

---In The Rooftop--

"I will tell first what happened earlier."

//THROWBACK//

Mingyu was waiting for Sooyeon and Wonwoo in front of the booth. Then someone called him.

"Mingyu!"

Mingyu turned and saw Jinyoung. He walk near Mingyu.

"Long time no See." Jinyoung smiled at Mingyu.

"Yeah, your right." Mingyu fake smiled back at him.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung looked around.

"Just waiting for Wonwoo and Sooyeon."

"Is the Sooyeon in our class, the Sooyeon I know, Park Sooyeon?" Jinyoung looked at Mingyu.

His face is already smiling while asking me.

"Yep, she is Park Sooyeon." Mingyu said, while observing Jinyoung's reaction.

"Wow! Really!" Jinyoung smiled ear to ear.

"Then I can now ask for her hand." Mingyu's face became serious.

"Thanks Mingyu, I will be going now!" Jinyoung ran excitedly.

//THROWBACK ENDS//

"Sooyeon, Wonwoo knows that you are my first love, and I know you are the first love of Wonwoo." They both looked at the reaction of Sooyeon.

"I know." Sooyeon said, while the two was so surprised.

"How did you know?!?" Wonwoo shouted.

"Secret." Sooyeon stick her tongue out to the two.

"Then, what are we going to do?" Sooyeon looked at the two of them blankly.

"I thought an idea, while I was waiting earlier." The two looked at Mingyu with curiosity at their faces.

"My idea is..... we need him to be jealous." The two looked at each other.

"Like what?" Wonwoo said.

"Like......" Mingyu thinks.

"The three of us will always be together, and the two of you will always call me if you need something and since tomorrow is Saturday let's bond together with Mal and him, and let's make him jealous." The two looked at each other and smile.

"Your really a genius Sooyeon!" Wonwoo jokingly said but with excitement.

"Then, Let's find him right now and tell to him that we will bond together." Mingyu said but his facial expression is a bit sad.

"Don't be sad, we are here." Sooyeon raised Mingyu's face. Then Mingyu smiled and hugged the two.

"Let's go!" Mingyu said.