Chapter Ten

Mingyu's POV:

"I need to go to Sooyeon's house, to ask her if she remembers me now."

I ask my mother where does Sooyeon lived. And I went to her house, then I saw Wonwoo in front of her house, I hide in the back of the tree. Then I saw Sooyeon looking at the place where I were. I'm not sure if we had an eye-contact, but I think we did. Then I hide fast after we had an eye contact. I saw Wonwoo looked at the place where I am, then he turned away and I saw Sooyeon rode his car.

"Now I remembered our promise, but she is Wonwoo's First Love, then how about my First Love?"

//THROWBACK//

--9 Years Ago--

-Before Sooyeo leave-

"Sooyeon! Don't go!" I hold her hand, then I pulled it, then I hugged her tight.

"It's Okay, we are going to see each other agin right?" Sooyeon smiled at me, but I saw her eyes is teary.

"Then If we see each other give me this necklace, this has a matching bracelet." My tears are already falling into my cheeks, when I said that.

"Ok, I will always wear this necklace everyday, every time and every where I go I will always wear this necklace." Sooyeon rubbed my cheeks to wiped my tears away.

"Sooyeon! It's time to go!" Her mother called.

Sooyeon hugged me again, and I hugged her too. I put her necklace in her neck before she left.

//THROWBACK ENDS//

Because of that accident I forgot her.

-----------

No One's POV:

--At The Amusement Park--

"Do you want to ride the roller coaster?" Wonwoo smiled at her while pointing at the roller coaster.

"Sure!" Sooyeon nodded to Wonwoo and smiled at him back.

Sooyeon pulled Wonwoo to the roller coaster. After they rode at the roller coaster, next they ride the Vikings. Then they ate some foods.

--After They rode Some Rides, 8:00--

Wonwoo's POV:

"The last ride is the Ferris Wheel." I looked at Sooyeon, and she looked excited because there will be fireworks.

"Let's go! Let's go!! Wonwoo Hurry!!" I giggled softly before I came near her.

We entered the Ferris Wheel, I looked at Sooyeon, then she smiled at me I smiled back to her.

"Wonwoo looked at the sea! It's so big!!" I stared at her while she was viewing the scene.

"They say, when you brought your First Love here and you kissed their lips, you will be lover forever." While thinking, I looked at the window to look at the sea.

Sooyeon went beside me and she looked at the scene at my back. Then I called her name.

"Sooyeon..." Sooyeon looked at me, then I hold her hand.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Sooyeon looked at me.

"Nothing.... I just want to say something to you." I looked at her eyes so sincere.

"What is it?"

"Before we became friends, I always watch you play on the playground when we were young. I want to talk to you first, but you talked to me first, because I was always alone at the playground. Then since that time we became Best friends. Then you left our neighbor, do you know what did I do after you left?" I looked at Sooyeon with teary eyes.

"I cried all day and I skipped my meals." Then my tears falls, I can feel her warm in her hands when she touched my cheeks and when she wiped my tears away.

I wiped my tears away.

"Because you are my First Love."

--------------------XxxX---------------------

Hi guys! How's my story goin on? I will do my best to be a good author to you all my readers. I hope you guys appreciate my story very much.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘

-MsWristband ❤️😘