Chapter Nineteen

No One's POV:

"I will Protect You too." Sooyeon looked at Mingyu and she smiled at him.

Mingyu moves Sooyeon's hair to the back of her ears and he kissed Sooyeon's cheek. Then Mingyu looked at her and smiled softly, while Sooyeon's cheeks are burning. Then they heard some noises, and the door opened.

"Ayiiiiiieeee!!!!" Mingyu and Sooyeon released each other and they stand straight. Sooyeon played with her fingers, while Mingyu stared at S.Coups who shouted.

Then suddenly someone was running ro Mingyu.

"Mingyu Sunbae-nim!!! Hyung!!" Dino shouted.

"Hyung are you ok?" Dino asked worriedly.

"I'm ok, don't worry." Dino sighed at a relief.

"Are you really ok?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes hyung." Sooyeon looked at Mingyu, like she was asking Mingyu who is he.

"Ahh, I didn't introduce you guys to Sooyeon." Everyone nodded.

"Let me introduce you guys. Well you know Seungcheol, let's start with Jeonghan, this is Jeonghan, and he is Joshua...."

After they introduced, they went down to their own classrooms.

--After Classes--

Wonwoo's POV:

I came near Mingyu.

"Mingyu I will bring you to your house." I looked at Mingyu worriedly.

"No, It's ok." Mingyu said while packing his backpack.

"No it's not ok. I will bring you to your house."

Then suddenly we heard Sooyeon's voice.

"I will join." Sooyeon said while smiling at us. Then we looked at each other, then we nodded.

"Is it ok?" Mingyu said.

"It's ok."

We went down to the bike park.

"Let's not ride bike today. Let's walk, we can walk to our house." Mingyu said and wa agreed.

--------------

No One's POV:

While they were walking there was an awkward silence, until they reach Mingyu's house. Mingyu opened the door, and Minah was waiting with her worried eyes.

"Mingyu are you ok?" Minah said while looking at his whole body. Then Mingyu nodded.

Then Minah hugged Mingyu.

"I'm ok Mom. Can you bring Sooyeon and Wonwoo to their houses?" Mingyu said to Minah.

Then Minah looked at Mingyu's back and she saw the two, and she smiled at them.

"Looks like you have a rival, my son." Minah said to Mingyu.

"Mom."

"Ok ok. I will stop."

"And Mom don't make it obvious to Wonwoo that you are close to Sooyeon, just say you know her." Minah nod.

Minah run to them down, and Mingyu entered his house.

"Sooyeon!!" Minah shouted.

"Aunt Minah!" Minah and Sooyeon hugged each other. Then Wonwoo looked surprised because they know each other.

Then Minah looked at Wonwoo.

"So you must be Wonwoo?" Wonwoo nodded to Minah.

"Oh! You are the rival of my son."

"Get inside the car I will bring you two home." Sooyeon and Wonwoo entered the car.

While Minah was driving she noticed that it was silent.

"Sooyeon, do you want me to on the music?" Minah smiled at the mirror, while looking at Sooyeon.

"Yes, Aunt Minah." Before Minah play the music, she remembers something

"Didn't I said to you that call me Mom." Then Wonwoo looked shocked, and she looked at Sooyeon.

"Alright, Mom." Then Wonwoo looked more and more shocked.

Then Minah played the music. Red Velvet - Light me up.

----------------

Sooyeon's POV:

The car is always stopping because of the traffic, then while the car is stop, I feel something on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder, the I saw Wonwoo leaning on me. I looked at his face, I smiled softly.

"Cute."

I let him lean on my shoulder, then we reached the store.

"Sooyeon you can go down here right?" I nod.

"How about Wonwoo?"

"He can walk here too. His house is near here." Minah nods.

I poke Wonwoo's shoulder, then he wake up.

"Let's go, we need to walk." I said to him, and he nod.

"Thank you Mom." I opened the door.

Before Wonwoo cross the street. He came near me and...

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

And What?!? What did he do?!?

Don't forget to...
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsMeanie 😘😘