Chapter Thirty-six

No One's POV:

"Let's Go." Wonwoo interlocking his hands to Sooyeon's hands and they went out the mall.

Wonwoo brought Sooyeon home, before Sooyeon go upstairs to the door, Wonwoo called her.

"Sooyeon!" Sooyeon turned around, then Wonwoo waved at her and smiled happily, Sooyeon waved back and smiled.

"Bye!" Sooyeon turned around and she went inside, then her lips form a smile.

I can saw Wonwoo so happy.

---------------

//MONDAY//

Sooyeon's POV:

I am walking to school, I am listening to Red Velvet's Red Flavor, their new song.

Waahh Joy's voice is so beautiful.

Well, my bias is Joy that's why, their new song is so beautiful. Then I heard my phone ring and I look at the message.

Get Away from HIM!!
If not I will do something.

-Unknown Number

I was so surprised at the message, that I dropped my phone and I waited for the sound of my phone to fall, but I didn't hear anything. Then I saw Mal holding my phone and reading the message. I quickly reached for my phone.

"Did you saw the message?" I looked at Mal, and she was confused.

Mal nod and pointed at my phone, "Who was that?"

"Secret." I hid my phone at my back.

"Plss.... Tell me who is it." Mal did her puppy eyes and I gave up.

"Ok, I will tell you."

I was about to tell her the message, then suddenly I felt a arm on my shoulder, then I looked at the hand and to the face. And I saw Wonwoo.

"Hi." Wonwoo waved at us and I quickly hid my phone at my pocket, then I smiled at him fakely, not making obvious about the message.

"Hi." We walked to the entrance and I signaled Mal that I will say it to her later.

--After Class, Lunch Time--

I called Mal and she sat down in front me.

"Now, who was that?" Mal stared at me seriously.

I looked at the phone, "I don't know who was that, but I'm getting nervous, because of that message." I looked at the phone again.

"We need to tell this to Mingyu and Wonwoo." Mal was about to call Mingyu who was ii front of his locker, but I holded her wrist and I shook my head.

"Why?" Mal looked at me confused.

"Let's go to the CR." I pulled Mal inside the CR.

"I'm scared."

"What are you scared of?" Mal touched my shoulders.

"I don't, I just... I just don't want one of them to be hurt, because of me."

"Then what will we do?" Mal asked blankly.

"Just help me find out who is this, ok." Mal smiled and agree.

"And after we find out who was that number, let's tell to the two." Mal nodded.

We came out the CR, and we saw the one of the bad girl of our class, Yejin (the pic above). She staring at us, I just smiled at her, then Mal whispers to me.

"Did she heard, what we were just talking about?" I shrugged my shoulder and we went inside our classroom.

"Do you think she heard us?" I looked at Mal confused, as we sit down.

"Who?"

Mal pointed back, then she whispers, "Yejin."

I looked her and I looked at the door and we saw Yejin going inside our classroom.

"I think she didn't heard us." Mal agreed.

Then our teacher came inside, then I thought.

I hope she didn't heard us.

She was looking at us at that time and Mal asked me about that, that's why I thought it.

---------------

No One's POV:

-Class time-

They were answering a seat work, Sooyeon was finished answering, since it's her favorite subject Math, it was easy for her. She looked at her left side, she saw Wonwoo was still answering, then she looked at her right side, she saw Mingyu sleeping and Mingyu's face was facing her side. Sooyeon stared at his face.

My heart is going crazy!! Is he the really one?? I'm not sure yet!!

Then Sooyeon looked at her left side, she forgot that Wonwoo is on her left side, she was little startled, then she stared at Wonwoo, while Wonwoo is solving.

Oohh Myy!!! My heart is going crazy too!!! Who is the really one?!?!?!
Because of their kissed in my house and the library, because of that, my heart is confused!

Then Wonwoo noticed Sooyeon staring at him, Wonwoo looked at her and smiled. Sooyeon smiled back, then she looked at her desk.

I Don't Know what to do!!!

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

OMO!!
Who is the one?!?!?!

And
What's with that Yejin girl?!

Don't forget to.....
Comment and
Vote

-MsWristband 💘