Chapter Forty-five

Sooyeon's POV:

After I scream, I went inside my bathroomto brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth, I just can't forget about what happened earlier. When Wonwoo kissed my cheeks. I started to squeak, and I looked at the mirror. My face was so red as tomato. After I take a brush, I took a bath. While I was cleaning myself, I didn't notice that I keep touching the part where Wonwoo kissed my cheeks.

After I took a bath, I suddenly remembered that I need to tell Mingyu tomorrow that we will have a dat- FRIEND date. I took my phone, and texted him.

To: Mingyu-Meanie

Mingyu, Let's meet tomorrow. Eat here at lunch then, let's go outside.
11:30

I put my phone down, I waited for Mingyu to text, while arranging my laptop to play some games. Then I heard my phone rang. I grabbed my phone, and I looked at the message, without looking who messaged, and knowing it is Mingyu.

You will really regret!!
Just wait on monday.

- Unknown Number

I was surprised, but I remembered what Mal said. It's just a spam or a prank. I just ignored it, but I was still feeling anxious. Then I heard my phone rang again. I looked at the text, and I looked who messaged it, and It was Mingyu.

Sure! I would really go there.
Sleep Tight! My Girl Dream about me!

- Mingyu-Meanie

I smiled at his text, forgetting about the Unknown Number guy or girl. I put my phone down, and I continued arranging my Laptop, and played games and watch Kdramas. I watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Weightlifting Fairy, Mirror Witch, Hi-School Love On and more. But my Favorite is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Park Bo Young was so cute and Park Hyung Shik is so HANDSOMEE!! And lastly their Chemistry, their so cute together. I just watched One episode each and I re-watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, but I've already watch them all. So after watching, I didn't notice the time. I looked at the clock and it was already 11:45. Then I suddenly remembered that we will have a dat- FRIEND date tomorrow. I rubbed my eyes, and I lay down comfortably, as the darkness took my eyes.

//NEXT MORNING, 7:30//

I was sleeping comfortably, then I heard my name.

"-yeon, wake up." I ignored it, and I focused on sleeping, forgetting Mingyu and I was going on a 'Friendly' date.

"Sooyeon." I heard again. It was a soft and sweet voice

"I need to go to the 'Friendly' date." Sooyeon thought.

But this is not the voice of Mom. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Sooyeon." Said the voice again. I looked at the person, who was sitting next to me. My eyes became clear, and I saw him. It was MINGYU!!

"Mi-Mingyu! Why a-are yo-you here?!?!" I shouted out surprisingly. I looked at the clock and it says, 7:30.

"Good Morning, My Girl!" Mingyu said, smiling.

"Did you not remember?" Mingyu said, as I can see a his face is about to be disappointed, predicting that I forgot it.

"I didn't forgot it, it's just-your here so early." I said, looking in his beautiful brow- I just can say eyes.

"I thought, you forgot it." Mingyu mumbled, but I heard it.

"Well, nothing I'm just here early because, I don't have anything to do at home." Mingyu said, while smiling at me.

"Don't worry, I already cleaned myself." Mingyu said, as he was like signaling me that, I need to clean myself.

"Then, I will clean myself first." I stand up, and I took my towel.

Before going inside my bathroom, I heard him giggling. I was embarrassed, that I ignored his giggles and went inside my bathroom.

---------------

No One's POV:

After Sooyeon took a bath, she wears her clothes inside the bathroom, because Mingyu is inside her room. She went outside expecting Mingyu to be still there, but he wasn't. Sooyeon was about to close the door, then she slipped. Her eyes were shut down and she waited for a loud bang, and for the ground to touch her. But Mingyu was fast, he caught Sooyeon, by holding her waist, to prevent Sooyeon's head to hit something, he holded Sooyeon's head too.

Sooyeon opened her eyes slowly, her eyes were blurry because of shock. She saw a brown haired guy and a beautiful brown eyes. Sooyeon was predicting that it was Mingyu. Then her eyes became clear, she saw Mingyu holding him. Their faces was so close. Mingyu looked at Sooyeon's eyes, then glanced to her lips. Sooyeon looked at Mingyu's eyes, and she saw Mingyu glanced to her lips. Her face instantly became red. Then Mingyu smiled and giggled. Mingyu pulled Sooyeon, then Sooyeon holded her cheeks, her cheeks was so hot. Mingyu just smiled at her reactions. Then Mingyu came near her.

Mingyu lowered his stance and his face is close to Sooyeon's, "I will be waiting downstairs.".

Mingyu messed Sooyeon's hair, before going outside her room. Then before Sooyeon go downstairs, she fixed her bed first, and she tied her hair in to ponytail. Before going downstairs, she looked atthe clock, it was 8:25, then she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Waahh!!
STOB IT MINGYU!

Don't forget to....
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsWristband 💝