Sunsuk's Chapter 2

Sunsuk's POV:

"Waaaahhh!! I'm so happy for you and Joshua!!" Minjin said excitedly.

"Congrats Sunsuk!!" Sooyeon added as they both congratulate me.

"So... do you have a date tomorrow?" Sooyeon asked raising her one brow.

I nod as they both looked at each other, looks like they are planning something.

"You know, we will help you pick your clothes, since you really don't have style.... sometimes." Minjin said as she crosses her arms.

Then after we talk about the clothes, that I will wear tomorrow. We went out the CR and walked towards our room. I was the first person to reach my room, since my room is near at the CR.

"Bye~" I waved at the two but they were still standing, and they were like peeking into my classroom.

I just shook my head and as soon as I enter the room, Joshua suddenly surprised me in front of the door.

"Hi!" He said smiling sweetly at me.

Then he noticed Sooyeon and Minjin outside, he gently waves at them while smiling sweetly, that made me little jealous even though they are my friends. I looked at the two and they gave me a 'Fighting' sign, as I nod at them.

Joshua then looks at me and smiles. I rolled my eyes of him accidentally, maybe because I was jelous earlier. I just went to my sit and just did a calligraphy.

"Sunsuk?" He called my name, as he I hear his footsteps.

Then I saw him sit in front of me, which is Seungkwan's seat.

"Are you mad?" He asked gently, as I felt that his voice was worried.

I looked up to him and stared at him, while I raised my one brow. As I stare at him, he suddenly smiles at me cheekily.

Then I was about to talk but someone interferes, "Hyung, excuse me I need to get something in my bag." We just stare at Seungkwan quietly.

While Seungkwan hums a song, he was looking for a thing that we don't know. Then he stares at us.

"Oh! Sorry, looks like you're having a great time. Sorry for disturbing." Seungkwan said as he took his ballpen in his bag, and smiles sheepishly.

As soon as Seungkwan goes away, I looked at Joshua and cleared my throat, before continuing what we were talking about.

"Can you please don't smile like that to other girls?" It came out in a jealousy way, that made me little shock. Because I did not want that to come out that way.

He looks at me, as I look away and went back to write some calligraphy.

"Wait.... are you jealous because I smiled like that to your friends?" He asked, as I felt my cheeks became red because of embarrassment, so I just stared at my my calligraphy notebook feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry sorry." He said smiling and with his both hands together.

"Next time, I won't. I promise you." He smiled cutely, to make me not mad anymore and his actually did.

Ugh... making me fall again with that cute smile. So cute.

Myself didn't noticed that I just smiled because of his cute smile, but Joshua noticed it.

"Oh! You smiled!" He said pointing at my face, as my cheeks burn.

"Hey." I called him, as he quickly stop teasing me.