Chapter Forty-three

Eyy Guyss!
I don't have school for 5 days!!
LONG WEEKEND~~

So I'm planning to update more chapters,
For 5 days.

So just sit down and wait.
I will update!

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Sooyeon's POV:

I saw a picture of me with my family. My eyes are being teary, until it flows down on my cheeks. Then I heard Mom's voice calling for me.

"Sooyeon, are you ok?" I looked at the door and saw mom.

She walks near me and sat down beside me, she looked at the picture that I am holding, then she looked at me. She pulls me to her warm hug, as I cry on her shoulder. Dad was always away from us, because he work abroad for us, he comes back after 3 months and sometimes years. I just miss being with him.

"I know you miss him, don't worry he will be here next month." Mom looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

"Thank you mom." I said while crying.

After I calm down, mom went downstairs to prepare for lunch, and I finished cleaning. I looked at the mirror and I my face was so swollen, I just ignore it and looked at the time. It was already 8:45, I grabbed my towel and I went inside my bathroom.

---------------

Wonwoo's POV:

I woke up and I looked at the time, it was 7:00. I went to the dinning room and I saw mom cooking and dad was talking to someone on phone, "maybe work again". I saw Jin eating, and he turned around.

"Hyung!" He run towards me and hugged me.

"How is my little brother?" Jin smiles at me and we satdown at the dinning table.

Jin is my little brother, his full name is Jeon Woojin. I was the one who nicknamed him Jin, because I am so lazy to call him by his full name.

After I ate my breakfast, my mom called me, Jisoo.

"Wonwoo." I turned around, and asked.

"Where are you going?" My mom smiled to me and asked in a teasing voice.

"Having a date." I said as I walk to my room.

I grabbed my towel and went inside my bathroom. After I took a bath, I went jnside my walk-in closet. I thought about wearing a thcik clothes since today is so cold. I took my white shirt with collars and a black leather jacket, and a pair of jeans.

 I took my white shirt with collars and a black leather jacket, and a pair of jeans

I looked at the clock, it was 8:30. I layed down at my bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about Sooyeon, then a smile formed on my lips.