Minjin's Chapter 1

Minjin's POV:

Jun and I are on the staircase, we are talking about what are we gonna cook tomorrow for the 'Golden Kimbap'.

"What kind of Kimbap?" He asked, as we think.

"We need unique and at the same time tasty." I looked at him and he suddenly smiled.

"I have an idea!" Jun said, as he took his phone from his pocket.

"Let's cook the Kimbap of my mom, she has other recipes. Because she sometimes add some Chinese recipes there." I smiled and he messaged his mom.

"At last! We are finished." I stretched my arms and walk backwards. I almost stumbled at my feet, but Jun catches my hand in time.

He pulled me, that made me bump into his chest. As my heart skipped a beat, and stared at him.

"Are you okay?" Jun asked, as I snapped out and nodded.

"Be careful, and stop making me worry." He patted my head and walks away with a smile.

While I was still standing there and I can feel my cheeks burn. My heart is beating so fast, then I felt that my cheeks were wet. I touched my cheeks and realized that it was my tears.

"Ahh, I'm crying again." I quickly wipe my tears and went towards our class.

I let my hair cover my face, to cover my crying face and for sure it will be puffy later. As soon as I enter our class, I quickly sat on my seat and grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it away. Not making it obvious to my classmates. Then I saw Sooyeon beside me, looks curious and worried at the same time. She sat at her seat and looked at my eyes straightly.

"Why?" I asked tilting my head.

"It's obvious! It's really obvious for me." She said, as I look at her blankly.

"What's obvious for you?" Wiping my face incase there were still tears and staring at her blankly.

"Hey, I know you very much! And everytime you cry something happened, that made yo-" I quickly cover her mouth, when I saw Jun enter in front of our class.

"Shh! He's there." I whispered and she looked at her back and saw Jun, then she smirk knowing something.

"I will tell it to you later." Wiping all the tears or a sign that I cried. Unfortunately, my eyes are puffed up so I can just make an excuse for that.

Then I saw him sit, which is beside me. So I just played around my phone, pretending doing something. But I was actually, busy glancing at him. Then he suddenly looked at me, that made me quickly look at my phone. I was about to get my earphones since there were no teachers yet. But he suddenly held my hand, as I look at his face blankly.

"Did you.... cry?" He asked worriedly, as I shook my head little awkwardly.

"You cried...... Who made you cry?! Tell me! I will make sure that they will regret it! Who di-"

I cutt him off and said, "Hey, hey. Easy, no one did this and I did not cried. I just yawned earlier and my eyes became puffed up."

Little nervous about my excuse, cause who's eyes puffed up when you yawn. Then Sooyeon suddenly speaks out of the blue.

"She's right, Jun. She yawned earlier and everytime she yawns, her eyes becomes puffed up." Sooyeon said, as I want to thank her immediately.

"Really?! Did not know that, there is a person like that. So unique." He said, that made my heart skip hearing the word unique.

Wait.... did he just said unique?...... I am unique?...... Waaahhhh!! He just said that!! Wait....... that was just a lie..... but still, Waahhhhh!!

Hiding my smile and just looking at him, as he sit. And I looked at the other side and screamed silently, then he suddenly called me.

"If, someone makes you cry. Just tell me, and they will regret that." He said, that I stared at him so long and my heart keeps on beating so fast. Then I snapped out when Sooyeon tapped my desk.

"Oh-ah. Yes?" I said shuttering, and glanced to Jun and saw him hiding his laugh. As my heart keeps on beating so fast and my cheeks are staring to get red.

"Let's go to the CR? Mal is sleeping, can't wake her up." I nodded as we quickly went to the CR.

"Waaahhhhh!!!" I shouted and hits Sooyeon's arm back and forth.

"Hey hey hey, easy." I stopped hitting her amd cupped my face.

As soon as I look at the mirror, I saw my face so red like a cherry. Little puffy, but it's still red. I keep on jumping and covering my face, as I keep on smiling. While Sooyeon was just staring at me smiling weirdly.

"Why?" I tilt my head, waiting for her to answer.

"I'm just surprised, that you are acting like that again. It's been a few years since the day we got separated." I nod at her and feeling happy.

"So..... are you gonna support me?" I asked smiling and lifted my hand, waiting for her to put hers.

She nodded and held my hand, as we jump at the same time. Then my phone vibrated, we quickly looked at the message. And we saw his message.

Can you go to the rooftop after classes?
I need to tell something.

- Jun

We looked at each other blankly, but still feeling happy so we jumped again and again. Then I messaged him, that I will go. Then before we went out the CR, I quickly fixed my hair and my uniform. I don't want him to see me looking not good, it's better to be good in front of him. Then I glanced to Sooyeon, she was fixing herself too and probably for Mingyu.

Then we went outside and we saw Wonwoo and Mingyu walking side by side, then the playful Jun ran towards them and patted their shoulder, at the same time. Then he crouched, as Wonwoo and Mingyu look around and didn't saw anything. Then Jun suddenly stood up, suprising the two and made them flinch.

"Hyung!!" Wonwoo shouted, while Mingyu looks ready to kill Jun.

"Sorry, sorry." Jun said, as he laugh so hard.

"Your faces was so.... Wahahahahaha!" Jun said still laughing.

Me and Sooyeon, just watch them and laughing silently in front of the CR. Before they went inside the classroom, Jun and I had an eye contact. As he cutely winks at me, that made my face red again and my eyes widen. Sooyeon noticed me and looked at me weirdly.

"Why? Did something happened that I don't know?" She asked, as I shook my head and smiled at her.

She nods as she walks towards our class.

Wait did he just winked at me?!?!

I cupped my face and shook my head, as I just sighed and ran towards Sooyeon, "Wait for me!"

----------X------------

I did this chapter for Minjin and for my friend,
That likes Jun so muchhh😍😂
jannahjaira chapter you have been waiting for is here now😂
I kept my promise😉

Hope you Stars like it💕

Don't forget to......
Comment and.....
Vote💖

-MsWristband💖