Chapter Fifty-seven

Wonwoo's POV:

"Cause, I waited for you." I said, as sadness come to me.

I just smiled at her hiding all sadness, and thinking about or happy times together.

I always saw Sooyeon, how she look at Mingyu. It was different from the others. She looked at Mingyu, with a spark on her eyes, and I can feel that inside her heart is beating so fast. I hide my sadness and jealousy, every time I see it. Like right now, I hide my sadness, for her to not be worried.

---------------

No One's POV:

"Why?" Sooyeon asked, looking at Wonwoo's eyes.

Wonwoo took a deep breath, and tried to hide his sadness, before answering, "I waited for you, to confirm your fellings. I don't eant you to get confuse too.".

He smiled at Sooyeon, to make her feel better.

"Thank you Wonwoo, for doing that." Sooyeon said, Wonwoo felt the sadness in her voice.

Wonwoo cupped her cheeks, and he raised her face, to face him and he looked at Sooyeon's eyes.

"Don't be sad, I'm ok, really. And I will support you, no matter what happens and you are still my best friend." Wonwoo said, as he hugged Sooyeon so tight. Hiding his face, and not letting Sooyeon to see his eyes, that began to be teary.

"Thank you and Sorry Wonwoo." Sooyeon said, as she started to cry on Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo tried to stop his tears to fall, but failed. His tears started to fall slowly, Sooyeon's tears continued to fall and fall. While Wonwoo's tears are starting to flow fast. He wiped his tears, while hiding to Sooyeon's nape. As they cry together, they leaned on each other. Wonwoo was okay with just that, but it hurts. Wonwoo stopped crying, but Sooyeon was still crying. Wonwoo patted her back and her shoulders, to make her okay, and it work. After Sooyeon stopped crying, they stared at the sky for a minute, while calming down. Then Sooyeon looked at Wonwoo, and Wonwoo looked too. They smiled at each other, saying that they are both okay.

"Just be with my side, we will be always okay. Like true friends, or best friends. I will be your best boy best friend ever for you, and a older brother to lean on. Just lean on me every time something happens, I'm always here for you. I will still like you, but I will stop myself. Don't worry, because I'm really okay, seeing you happy will make me happy too. If you are sad, just lean on me. Tell me those bad guys that make you cry, don't leave one out, and I will give them a lesson. I just really hope that you won't leave me, You won't leave me right?." Wonwoo's thought.

"I'm so sorry for not accepting your confession. I'm sorry for everything. Thank you for giving me a chance to think. Thank you for everything. I just hope for the two of us be the same, and be happy for each other. I like you, but as a boy best friend and a brother. I'm really sorry. I hope we can be like this in the future too. I want you to be here, for me to lean on you, every time I not in the mood. Thank you and Sorry for everything. Hope you won't leave me, You won't leave me right?" Sooyeon's thought.

They hugged each other, meaning that they won't leave each other.

"I will never leave you." They both thought.

-----

They went down, and went inside their classroom. Sooyeon smiled, but it was mixed with sadness. Wonwoo touched her shoulders and he gave her a sad smile, and Sooyeon smiled sad too. But they did not make it obvious to the class. Sooyeon took her bag and grabbed her phone, Wonwoo looked at the window, watching the raindrops. Wonwoo's heart ache so much, but he can't do anything. He just want to make Sooyeon happy, by letting her go. Then later on, an announcement has been made.

"Everyone! Calm down. You can now go home, but be careful on your way home. Thank you!" They stand and foxed their bag, as soon they heard the announcement.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

I have planned that, before going home I will tell Mingyu my feelings. I fixed my bag quickly, and saw Wonwoo and Mingyu going outside. Wonwoo was distracting him, I told Wonwoo earlier that I will tell Mingyu my feelings today. So he is helping me. We planned that, they will go inside the cr, and I will wait outside. Then I will tell him my feelings, so I quickly ran outside the classroom, I saw them go inside the cr, just as planned.

I went in front the cr, and waited outside. While I was waiting, my phone rang. I read the message.

How many time do I need to say
GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!
You will pay.

-Unknown Number

My knees began to be weak, I was about to fall off the ground. But suddenly someone held my shoulders, I looked who was it, but my eyes began to be blurry too, because of frightened. I didn't saw who was it, then I suddenly collapsed.

"Sooyeon!!"

--------------------X~X--------------------

Sorry stars, if this chapters lame.
And Im sos sorry for the Wonwoo biased.
Don't worry next time I will do a Wonwoo fanfic.

Sorry for the late updates,
Love you all!😘

-MsWristband💝