Chapter Fifteen

No One's POV:

"You are my First Love." Sooyeon was so surprised.

Mingyu looked at Sooyeon's eyes, and he leaned on Sooyeon's lips. Mingyu kissed Sooyeon, and they felt their soft lips.

Mingyu kissed Sooyeon under the stars.

Then Mingyu pulled himself to his seat. He looked at Sooyeon's reaction. Sooyeon's face became red as cherry. Then Mingyu suddenly stand up.

"I will bring you home." Mingyu put his left hand out, waiting for Sooyeon to put her hands.

"Sure." Sooyeon put her hands to Mingyu's hands. Mingyu interlocked his fingers to Sooyeon.

They walked to the front of house of Sooyeon.

"Bye, Mingyu." Sooyeon waved at Mingyu, before walking up the stairs.

"Sooyeon..." Sooyeon turned her head to Mingyu.

"Good Night! Dream about me!" Mingyu rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Good Night!" Sooyeon ran inside her house so fast.

Sooyeon's face was so red, while Mingyu is smiling outside ear to ear and jumping because of his happiness.

---------------

Sooyeon's POV:

I came out the bathroom and I heard my phone rang. I looked at my phone and I saw a message from Mingyu.

What are you doing?

-Mingyu

---

To: Mingyu

I just got out of the bathroom. You?

I waited for him to reply, but he didn't reply. I tgrew myself to my bed, and I rolled over and over. And I remembered what happened earlier. My face become instantly red.

"What will I do?" I keep thinking what to do.

Then I heard my phone rang. I looked at the message so fast.

Going to sleep.

-Mingyu

---

To: Mingyu

What did took you so long to reply this?

I plugged my earphones in, while waiting for him to reply and I listened to Red Velvet - My Dear. And I saw a notif.

Because I was thinking about you

-Mingyu

My face became red. Then I saw a another reply.

Your my girl now, I will protect you Forever ;)
Dream about me tonight!

-Mingyu

My face became more red, then I screamed silently with my pillow, in my face.

//Next Day//