Chapter Eleven

Sooyeon's POV:

I wiped Wonwoo's falling tears, then he wiped it again, then he said something.

"Because your my First Love." Wonwoo looked at me sincerely, and I looked at him surprised. And I feel my cheeks burning. I saw Wonwoo smiled at me and my cheeks become more red.

"Why are my cheeks burning like these it makes me embarrassed, because I know he can see my cheeks are red."

Then suddenly Wonwoo's face came closer to my face. Then I felt his lips on my lips. We heard the fireworks was starting, then his face moves backwards. I turned away so fast, I can feel my cheeks burning.

We got off the ferris wheel, then i felt his hand on my right hand, then he look at me, he smiled at me and he was waiting for me to smile at him, soon I smiled at him back. Then he interlocked his hands to mine. He brought me home after our "Best Friend Date" or "Date".

"See you on Monday!" He waved at me and I waved at him back.

"Sooyeon!" Wonwooo came near me and he putted something in my neck.

"What's this?" I touched my neck and I saw my necklace.

"Did you forget about it that I will give you your necklace after our date." Wonwoo gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him back.

"Sooyeon, Good Night!" He smiled at me shyly, while his right hand rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good Night!" I smiled at him, and I run inside my house and I run into my room, and I threw myself at my bed and I screamed silently.

"Does it mean we are dating?"

I went inside my bathroom to wash, then I heard my phone vibrate, I looked at the text, and it was Wonwoo. I looked at his message and it says.

Sooyeon I'm already home. What are you doing?

-Wonwoo

To Wonwoo:

Going to sleep. You?

I waited for him to reply, then I heard my phone.

Your my girl now. So I'm gonna protect you.
I'm gonna wait for you in front of your house on Monday.

Good Night My Girl! Dream about me! ;))

-Wonwoo

I smiled at his text. Then slept while thinking about what happen today.

//Monday//

I wake up because of my alarm, I went to the bathroom and wear my uniform. I walked outside the house, and I saw Wonwoo in front of my house. He smiled at me and I looked at him with a confused face. Then I remember that Wonwoo will come and get me today.

"Hi Sooyeon!" Wonwoo smiled at me.

"Hello Wonwoo!" I smiled back to Wonwoo.

"Get in." Wonwoo opened the door of the car.

"We are going to school in that car?!" I looked at the car to Wonwoo.