Chapter Seventy-three

Mingyu's POV:

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked worriedly, as I saw how sweat her face is.

I pulled her closer to me and checked her temperature to mine, cause she looks like she have a high fever. But our temperature feels the same, so weird. I looked at her, but I cannot see her lips if it is pale. I crouched a bit to match her height and to see her face closer. I stared at her face and noticed that her lips, wasn't pale. While I was staring at her face, I noticed that she walks backwards, so I walk towards her to maintain our distance. I tilt my head, wondering why did she walk backwards, but felt relief that she doesn't have fever.

"Why are you walking backwards?" I asked blankly.

She shook her head, then I mumbled, "Don't make me worry next time."

"Huh?" I patted her head, then went inside our classroom.

As soon as I enter the classroom, I breath so fast like I ran a marathon. I took a deep breath and went to my chair.

"So cute!" I whispered to myself, as I smile ear to ear.

Then I heard footsteps, and I'm sure that is Sooyeon's. I quickly turn around and saw her enter the classroom. She looked at me and smiled, as I smile back. I look away and took a deep breath and look again to her, she went to her sit which is beside me.My heart keeps on beating so fast like crazy.

She cleared her throat and ask, "Let's try again our plan later, and I have a new plan."

"Ok..." I said as I nod my head to her.

As there was an awkward silence again, our class was noisy as usual. But I can't hear anything, except for my heart that is still beating fast. It was a real silence, but then Wonwoo suddenly appeared out of the blue.

"Hey Guys!" We both cleared our throats and looked at Wonwoo, with a little awkward type.

"Okay.... what happened?" Wonwoo asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, just things with our plan." Sooyeon said, as I nod.

Then we told Wonwoo what happened earlier, then Sooyeon said her new plan and we agreed on it. Then suddenly Sooyeon received an message.

"Who is it from?" I asked, as she looks at the message.

"It's from the Unknown Number." Wonwoo and I stand from our chairs and looked at the message.

Let's meet tomorrow at the rooftop.
At lunch, wait for me there.
ONLY YOU!

-Unknown Number

We all looked at each other, I noticed that Sooyeon's face was scared, but she quickly change her expression to a brave one.

"Can you do it?" I asked worriedly.

She nods, "Don't worry, you know that I am strong."

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I know you are strong, but I know you are scared right now.

I looked again to her, and can't stop worrying about her.

—————

Sooyeon's POV:

Actually, I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. But.... I want to know why and who really is the Unknown Number. And I think she likes either of Mingyu and Wonwoo, that's why she is doing this. But I need to ask her to know the real reason. But I am sure Yejin is the one who did this messages, all of it. Threatening me with those messages, then when I discovered that is her. She will threaten me more and hurt me or my love ones. That's why I am so scared right now.

But as for now, let's think a plan. What will I say to her? What will she say to me? What will she do to me? Many questions came to my mind, as I think deeply. Then I felt that someone was tapping my shoulder. I looked at my back and saw Minjin.

"Sooyeon??" She said, as I looked at her with a questionable look.

"Why?" I asked blankly.

"I was calling you earlier, but you didn't heard me and you look like thinking deeply." She said, as I nod.

"Oh, Sorry." I said as I smiled worriedly.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" She asked curiously.

"About this." I let her see the message, then I told her everything about Yejin.

Minjin's face was so surprised and she was about to go to Yejin, who was death glaring at us. Which we don't know why. I stopped her Minjin, before she stands. Her face was so irritated about Yejin.

"Hey, It's ok. I just need to show up at the rooftop tomorrow lunch, and ask then things will be back to normal." I said, as I smile at her, to make her calm.

"Just be careful, we know what will she do if something bad happens. All of the students know what will bad happens if you fight or something to her." I nod my head, then our subject teacher comes in.

"Ok, Class! Today is PE." We all looked at each other and smiled.

"Sir! Sir!" Hayoung raised her hand and wanted to ask something.

"Yes, Hayoung?"

"What is our lesson in PE today? Is it a relay?" Hayoung excitedly said.

"Umm..."

Then all of us cheered for a relay game, "Relay! Relay! Relay!"

"Ok, ok. Let's have a relay game, but for now change your clothes and I will tell the groupings later." Sir Kwon said.

"Yes!" We all shouted excitedly, as our teacher walks out.

The boys took their clothes and went to the CR, while we girls are going to change in the classroom. I grabbed my PE clothes in my locker and went at my chair, changing my clothes. Then I went to my locker again, while opening it a paper fell from my locker. I looked at the ground, basically looking at the paper. I took it and opened it. It says....

'Don't forget about tomorrow, and come earlier. Don't be scared, I don't eat humans..... I just hurt their feelings and sometimes I literally hurt them or the one they love, so be careful cause you know what will happen if you don't follow me. And remember come ALONE!'

- A.K.A. Bad Girl of the School

I quickly look at Yejin, but I was too late to see her. She went out with her friends already and went to the quadrangle. I look at Mal and let her read the letter.

"It's really her." Mal said as I nod.

"Need to go there alone, no choice."

—————

The Unknown Number's POV:

I wrote a letter for her earlier, and I am sure that she will go at the rooftop by herself. Not knowing, what will happen to her. I looked at Yeri and whispered.

"Gather all the girls tomorrow at the rooftop, we will do something fun. In this cold weather." I smirk and she nod, then she told the other girls.

"Tomorrow will be a fun day."

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

That line 'A.K.A. Bad Girl of the School' is a clue for the Unknown Number.
So know Stars know who she is?
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Read the next chapter to see who is this Unknown Number.
😏😏😏😏😏😏

Don't forget to....
Comment and....
Vote💕💖

- MsWristband😻