Chapter Twenty-six

Sooyeon's POV:

Wonwoo waved at me and he ran. I cupped my cheeks, and I felt it was so hot.

"Sooyeon!" I was surprised, then I turn around and I saw my Mom.

Hope she didn't see it.

"Are you ok now?" My Mom came near me, and I was so nervous. Then she touched my forehead.

"Alright! You don't have a fever now. Thanks to Wonwoo taking care of you." Mom smiled at me.

I was going upstairs to my room, and suddenly Mom called me.

"Sooyeon! Go and clean you room, I'm so embarrassed that Wonwoo saw your room like that." Then Mom face palm.

I went inside my room and I touched my lips, remembering what happened earlier. Then I shaked my head.

"Stop thinking about that Sooyeon, Let's clean my room."

While I was cleaning my room, I grabbed my phone and I played Red Velvet-Red Flavor. Then when I was cleaning my bed, I heard my phone rang I looked at the text.

Just tell me if that guy texting you, troubles you.
I will punish him, for My Girl.
Oh and Last one, I renamed my name at your contacts
just look at the name down.

-Mr. Beanie-Wonwoo

I looked at his name, and It was Mr. Beanie-Wonwoo. I laughed at his name. Then I continued cleaning, and I heard my phone rang again, but the ring sos for calling, I quickly looked at my phone and it was my dad.

"Dad!" I said excitedly.

"Sooyeon, How are you and your Mom doing?"

"We are ok, how about you?" I asked while smiling.

"I'm ok here, how about you and Mingyu?" I heard Dad laughing while asking.

"Da-Dad! We are not what you think?!?!" Then I heard Dad laughed again.

"Ok ok, I will call again next time, need to work now."

"Yes Dad, I will miss you, Love you!"

"Love you too!! Sooyeon." Then My Dad hang up, and I smiled ear to ear hearing my Dad's voice once again.

After I cleaned, I threw myself into my bed. Then I think about Mingyu and Wonwoo. When I think about Wonwoo, I remember all the memories when we were kids, playing hide and seek, riding bikes, and more. And I feel something for him. And when I think about Mingyu, I remember all the memories, whenmy family moved there, and before I left. And I feel something for him too. Both of them said that, I am thier First Love.

"What will I do?" I rolled all over my bed.

"Sooyeon?" I looked at the door and I saw my Mother, looking at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Then my Mom nodded, she was about to leave in front of my room, but I called her.

"Mom!" My mom turned back to me, then she blinked twice.

"Can we talk? Like girls talk?" I looked at her, while I was fixing my hair and I sit up.

"Ooooohhh!! Looks like my daughter likes someone." My mother smiled at me, then she came near me, she sat down in front of me.

"So, what is that you want to talk about?" My mom looked at me.

"Umm... It is about my friend."

"Is it really about your friend, not yourself?" She smiled at me, while I deny it.

"No! It's really about my friend."

"Ok, why what is the problem of your friend?"

"She has two guy friens, that confessed to her, that she is their First Love." I looked at Mom's reaction, she was surprised.

"But she feel something to the two, that's why she doesn't know what to do."

"I think her feelings for the two are different, the other one is a feelings for being a good friend, or you can say it that she just think him as a friend, but she is confused, because of the other one. The other one is the feelings for a guy that you like or love." Then Mom smiled at me.

"Then how will she know her real feelings?" I became serious.

"I really don't know, but in the case of you, because you inherited me, if you really want to know your feelings to them, just hang out to them, and you will geel something inside your heart fot the guy you like or love, but for the other guy, you will still feel something but it's different." Then Mom smiled at me.

"Mom!!" Sungjae shouted.

Then I heard Sungjae run, I looked at the door, I saw him.

"Why son?" Mom said.

"I just want to ask." He stopped for a minute.

"What things girl likes?" Sungjae siad shyly, and he rubbed the back of his neck.

While Sungjae rubbed the back of his neck, I remember something, I remember Mingyu rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ooohhh! Looks like my children are in love today." Mom said jokingly.

"Mom!!" Me and Sungjae shouted, at the same time.

Then Mom went to Sungjae's room to talk.

"Why did I remember Mingyu doing that?"

I rolled and rolled on my bed.

Mingyu?......

Wonwoo?......

Who among them I have a feelings?!?!?!

--------------------XxXxX--------------------

Who is it?!?!?
And
What will that Lee Jinyoung do in the future?!?!?!

Don't forget to.....
Comment and
Vote ;))

-MsMeanie 😘