1757

Liam
We all arrived back at the homestead, and I was livid and in pain. Louis broke our deal of keeping Evie in the dark about Shay, not bashing her. Now, I have to take them all down. The reason why I made her marry Louis was so I didn't have to do this. "WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS?" I shouted when I saw him walk in with Achilles.

Shay did him good, well done! I'm glad he did because I'd kick him into an early grave. "I TOLD YOU SHE WAS NOT TO BE HARMED!!" I continued to shout at him, I walked holding my leg, she shot me in the leg and fuck did it hurt. "YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR ME NOT TO KILL YOU NOW!" I continued getting in his face.

"YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP HER IN THE DARK SO I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS." I balled my fist. If he meant that keeping her in the dark by knocking her out cold as what I meant then he's very mistaken.

"ABOUT SHAY! ABOUT SHAY BEING ALIVE." I shouted at him, punching him. "YOU MADE THIS SO MUCH HARDER THAN IT NEEDED TO BE I WAS CLOSE TO KILLING SHAY! I TOLD YOU TO LOVE HER AND CARE FOR HER! FUCKING PROTECT HER NOT DESTROY HER TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!" I paused looking at Hope who walked in with the medical kit. "IF YOU LAID YOUR HANDS ON PATRICK!" He shook his head in no.

"ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SISTER." I continued and gave him another punch before walking with Hope to the table. She helped me up so she could look after my wound. "YOU FUCK THIS! YOU FUCKED THIS OPERATION." I ordered everyone, I was in charge of finding Shay and Achilles was in charge of the precursor sites.

Everyone looked at me and I gave the warning to look at everyone as Chevalier handed me a bottle of whiskey. "I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE IF ANYONE HURTS PATRICK, MY NEPHEW I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!" I paused. "We only use him as bait to kill the other two! Understand?" I ordered as I took another sip and faced everyone.

Hope

I don't like this at all, I don't like hurting Evie, she was like a sister to me and I don't want to get involved with Liam's family business. Even if it was for the creed. It's not right, this must not be the way to get back what Shay stole from us.

"Hope you're the only person that Liam truly trusts! Make sure this doesn't consume him into madness." I nodded hearing my instructions from Achilles.

"Hope!" Liam called I turned around and leaned down to grab his hand. "Hope, if I hurt Evie! Kill me." He begged and I nodded holding his hand, leaning down to kiss him on his forehead. "And if it comes down to it, Evie and I make sure she kills me." I nodded.

Shay

"Evie, you and Patrick are the only people in the world that matter to me, truly matter to me." I told her as she laid her head on my chest, I saw that her face was slowly coming down. "You and Patrick have been back for two weeks and I want it to stay like that." I kissed her temple. "I want to be a father and a husband! Not a Templar." I told Evie as she turned to face me and smiled.

We waited for the ship to prepare, we sat on the sand with Evie in my arms and Patrick beach combing. I wanted some one-on-one time with Evie, just to get to know her again "Shay, we must stop them from getting to those sites! I won't let another city fall." Evie replied as she turned her face to look at me.

She leaned in and kissed me, I deepened the kiss with me turning Evie around and kissing her lips and her straddling my waist. "Evie, I want you so bad." I moaned and she smiled through the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pulled away looking at her in her eyes. "Evie, once we stop the assassins! I'm retiring!"

"I'll agree to that." I held her face in my hands, looking into her eyes. "I just want the world safe for Patrick."