1760: March

Shay
I was aboard the Morrigan when I heard a familiar voice. I haven't heard that voice in a year, the voice of my wife. I thought I was going crazy until I saw her burst through the door, I turned and faced her as I stood beside the window thinking about how to lay my attack on Liam. "Shay?" She whispered as we stood where we stood staring at one another almost like we were too scared to move in case the flooring beneath us caved in. "Oh my god!" She rushed towards me and smashed her lips against mine as she did.

With the kiss we shared it was only a moment until we were unclothed and making love. I picked her up slamming her back against the desk, forcing her to release a moan. "I've missed this." She moans, as I undid my trousers and lifted her desk and slammed myself inside. "Oh god."

"I missed you, Evie!" I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek. Evie noticed and wiped it away but more threatened to fall. "I've missed you so much." I paused and pulled out as Evie sat up pulling me in close.

"Hey, Shay." She tried her best to stop me from crying but I loved her so much and the children we shared, being apart from her for so long is heartbreaking. "Oh, darling." She smiles forcing me to look at her. "I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere! Not for a while, I promise." I smiled placing my hand on her cheek.

I pulled her close and pressed my lips against hers as we continued. I pushed her on the table, pushing my maps and weapons on the ground. "I want to save this moment, I don't think I've ever missed you so much than I have now." Evie smiles, as she pulls back and pushes me back.

"Get me out of this dress." She whispers as she turns around pulling her long hair to the side. I pulled down my pants and removed my shirt. I walked towards her and started to undo the lace of her dress. "I was invited to a ball." I couldn't help but laugh at that statement. "I know I've been to so many balls in the last year than I have been in my entire life." I undid the last few laces and removed the necklace from her neck.

As I undid the lace of her necklace my touch was so soft. I removed her dress slipping it off her shoulders. As I did, I kissed along her neck leaving soft kisses along her neck and her shoulder. "Shay I must tell you something." I ripped her out of her dress, ripping it to pieces and throwing it to the ground.

I grabbed her hand turning her around and looking at her. "Whatever it is Evie, it can wait," I demanded, she nodded and covered up. "Evie?"

"I've not been naked in front of you for a year. I'm nervous, Shay." I removed her hands that covered parts.

"I told you a year ago, that you would be the only woman!" I paused placing my hand against her cheek. "I only love you and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I grabbed her hand placing it on my chest. " My heartbeat increases whenever you're near me." I saw her smile, and that was enough for me to pick her up. "I love you and you're all mine." I placed her on her bed, our lips met in the middle.  Our lips made perfect sync. "I've missed us," Evie states pulling back from me.

"Shh, stop talking," I whispered against her lips, I've wanted another more than us for a year too. "Let's make the love like we used to make." Evie nodded, she placed her hand on the back of my neck, pressing my lips against hers. My hands explored her body almost finding all her what she'd called her imperfections.

As my hands explored her body, I felt her goosebumps. I smiled through the kiss; my hand went to the wall gripping onto the shelf above Evie. As my other hand went to cup her boobs. "Shay." Evie moans I smile. I moved down her neck and kissed and sucked on her boobs. My eyes flicked from hers and her tits. I sucked on her nipple and bit down on it, forcing Evie to moan.

I moved my hands and placed them on the side of Evie. "Oh, Shay." I smiled as she grabbed my hair, pushing me down to her pussy. "Remind me what your tongue can do," Evie begged. "Please." I cut her off with a kiss against her forehead, leaning my head against hers, and running my hand along her heat.