Chapter 6

Jade opens the door and shut it behind her. She saw Liam and Zayn eating cookies in the kitchen with confused faces. "Jade? You're supposed to be at school." Zayn asked. Jade just continues to walk upstairs.

Liam looks at his brother and nodded, "Are there any problems, sis?" He asked as they follow Jade upstairs. "S'not your problem." They heard Jade mumbles. Zayn stops and pulls Liam with him, letting Jade go inside her room and shut the door behind her harshly.

"What? You shouldn't have stopped me." Liam scolds and Zayn just gives him a stern face. "Just leave her alone. I think she needs space for a while." Zayn said and Liam sighs. "Yup, I think so."

-

The following days, Jade didn't go to school. She was so afraid of what would be her fate there. Maybe some kids would say that that serves her right. Maybe they will call her rude and awful names. Maybe some football players will go after her and hurt her. She doesn't know. She wants to get out of this situation but she can't.

Days become weeks, still, she didn't want to go out. She was still in her bedroom, crumpling on the floor. Hugging her legs and bringing it closer to her chest, head resting on her knees as she rocks back and fore. She feels numb.

She doesn't know how long she was staying inside her room without going outside. She doesn't know how many times her brothers and friends visited her, but she wouldn't let them inside. She knows they were worried sick, but she didn't care. All she cares about is how stupid she is. How she brings herself into this hell situation.

What if she didn't love Perrie? What if she just listens to her friends? What if none of this happened? There were so many 'what if's playing on her mind.

"Jade?" She hears Lauren's voice called. "Jade, please, open the door." She hears Leigh said. She knows that the whole gang was here, begging for her to open the door. Yet, she was too weak to open the door. "Jade, you haven't eaten for weeks now," Jesy informed. Yes, Jade hadn't eaten for weeks, not a single piece of corn. That's why she felt light-headed and dizzy right now.

"JADE! OPEN THE GODDAMN D-"

"LOUIS!"

"YOUR SCHOOL WAS CALLING US NONSTOP AND them-"

"HARRY!"

"OKAY!" Harry and Louis said in unison. She can sense that the two were raising their hands in the air like they usually do and she can tell that Zayn and Liam managed to smack their heads. She wants to laugh but she couldn't. "Okay Jade, it's been weeks now and we decided to break your door whether you like it or not," Liam warns and started on breaking her door.

Her eyes widen, "No." It was too late. The door was smashed to the ground and debris flying everywhere, Jesy steps from the doorway and saw Jade. "Jade," She said softly, running to hug Jade. "We missed you, Jade." She whispered in her ear and Jade looks up to see the others standing awkwardly. Jade gives them a smile and they easily return it.

"We're sorry," Harry said lowering his head and looks at the ground. Jade takes it and shooks her head. She wants to say something but her throat was dry and raspy from the nonstop crying and screaming her ass out all week.

"Let's get you out of here and we'll talk about it, okay?" Jesy said and that's what the last word she heard before everything turned black.

-

Perrie was eating her lunch at the canteen. She stares down to the floor. She doesn't know why but she feels like she was empty inside of her. She was confused because a part of her misses Jade, and a part of her feels sorry for her.

After the kiss happened and Jade runs out. All the students that were witnessing it were chanting her name, some of them congratulated her that that serves Jade. Some of them were cheering because the annoying and irritating Jade would be gone.

Perrie doesn't know why on earth she did that. Sure, she doesn't like Jade but after that, she feels different. She feels sorry after that.

When she came to get her books in her locker, she would expect Jade to be there. Greeting her like a bubbly little girl she is. With her sparkling brown orbs and a smile that can lit up the whole world. And when she walked down the halls, she would expect Jade, like a bodyguard she is, eyeing and giving death glares to anyone who tries to touch Perrie or interact with her. Claiming that she is Perrie's girlfriend and they should back off, making the whole crowd roll their eyes including Perrie.

But one thing's for sure. She misses Jade but she didn't want to admit to herself, not yet.

On her way towards her next class, she spotted Jesy and Leigh Anne walking ahead of her. Every time she saw Jesy, butterflies will swirl into her stomach. But now, she hadn't felt it, which is weird for her.

"Jesy! Leigh Anne!"

They stop in their tracks when they hear a voice calling them. They didn't look back because they knew that voice, instead, they just looked at each other with confusion swimming in their eyes. "What now?" Leigh asked Jesy, who looked pissed. "Let me have it." She said through gritted teeth.

They hear her footsteps coming towards them. "Hey, I-"

"Shut the fuck up, Edwards. We don't want to see you right now. After what you did to Jade," she snarls, still not facing the blonde who was now looking guilt. "But I just-"

"We don't want your freaking explanation and we don't want to see your face ever again. Hear me, Edwards? Now, you may leave." This time, Leigh is the one who said it. Her voice was full of venom.

Perrie just sighs, letting the guilt eats her alive. She watches Leigh and Jesy walks away and slowly disappears in her sight. She didn't want to go to her next class right now.

She was too busy figuring what she feels. Guilt, shame, sorry, mixed emotions. She needs to get help, that's when she starts running and didn't bother to knock on the door.

"Perrie?"

______________________________________

It's been a while and I've realized that I should update and continue to write this story. So yeah, enjoy!!