Chapter 4

It was Sunday morning and the Thirlwall brothers were going to make Jade a little preoccupied. Since that was the task Leigh gave them.

"Poopey, wake up!" Zayn said, poking Jade's face, making the brunette groan. "What?!" She asks, voice raspy and harsh. "Make us some breakfast, idiot." Jade sat up and giving a death glare to Zayn.

"You better don't give me that look, missy." Zayn pointed. "And why?" Jade asks, crossing her arms over her chest, being stubborn as she was.

"Because your the one who will be cooking today," Zayn told her and she just shakes her head in disapproval. "So get your lazy ass up and start cooking." He demands, walking towards the door. "Idiot," Jade grumbles beneath her breath.

After doing her morning routine, Jade made her way to the kitchen. "Woah," She stops, spotting Louis sitting on the kitchen counter with a pinkish lump on his forehead. "What happened to your forehead, brotha?"

Louis looks at her with a stern face, "Nothing."

"It's not 'nothing', you know?" She raised her hands and make some air quotations. "Now, tell me what really happened." She decided to cook some pancakes.

Louis sighs, watching his sister mixing the batter. "It's nothing." He repeated, but Jade didn't believe him. "Come o-"

"Please, for goodness sake Amelia! Stop asking questions. I said it's nothing. Don't you get it?!" He snarls, slamming his hands on the counter, making Jade watch him with complete horror. Louis is not like this, he always teases Jade in the morning. He always tells jokes. He always annoys Jade the shit out of her. This is not the Louis she knew.

"Hey, hey!" They both look at the door and saw Liam standing, hands on his hips. "Seriously, stop," He pauses. "What really happened."

"This idiot here-"

"Stop calling me an idiot, grumpy pants!"

"What did you just called me?!"

"STOP!" Liam yells and settled himself between the two, arms raising indicating for them to stop. "Okay," he breathed, "Whatever happened, that doesn't matter. Now, I want you two to apologize. Forget what happened and move on. Louis, don't forget that Jade is our sister, the youngest of us all. Don't be a bitch to her and snapped her just because she asked you a simple question. And for you, Jade, give Louis some time to think. Considering what happened to him yesterday. He is not in a good state right now. So please do apologize."

At the brief moment of silence. Jade looked up to see the guilt swimming in Louis' eyes, as if he was going to tell something. Liam just cleared his throat and raised his brows at the two. "Jade... I uhm... I'm s-sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean to do that, really. I was just-" Louis' little rant was interrupted by his sister attacking him in a hug. "I'm so sorry, Jade. I really am." He whispered.

"Shh, it's okay. Whatever your problem is, I understand it."

Liam smiled, "Good, so Louis you'll gonna help Jade prepare the food while I'm going to wake the others."

"Hey, Jade, before I forgot." Jade just hummed in an answer, continuing to mix the batter. "We'll go out later afternoon. Thought that we should go shopping and have a little brother and sister bonding, bring Leigh and Jesy too." Louis finished and start to heat the pan.

"For real, Louis?!" Jade was shocked by his brother's sudden mood swings. Lately, he was yelling and now, he was so sweet. "Wait, are you really my brother? Where did you hide the annoying Louis? Tell me." Jade teased, making her brother chuckle.

"Oh, I didn't hide him though. I think he really needs some time to be free, you know?" Louis teased back.
___

As Louis said, they were currently at the mall. All of the gang was there, even Camila, Lauren, Ally, Dinah, and Normani. They've called them after Jesy and Leigh arrived at the Thirlwall's residence.

"I'm so hungry, can we eat now?" Harry whined. All of them nodded in agreement.

While they are in the middle of fighting whether they will be eating at McDonald's or Nandos, Jesy and Leigh give up.

Jesy was scrolling down on her twitter when Leigh didn't stop from slapping her arm. "What?!" She snapped, looking at Leigh with a dreadful glare. Leigh was looking at Jesy's back as if she just saw a ghost. She raised her brow and decided to turn around.

Her jaw dropped, she didn't believe what she just saw. She loosens her grip on her phone and it fell with a shattering sound.

"Shit, this can't be."