Chapter 25

"And you don't have a sense of smell." Jade said, finishing her 'How well do I know Perrie Edwards' that Perrie invented, challenging the brunette with her knowledge about the blonde. Perrie's mouth hangs wide open, clearly dumbfounded. "I didn't tell that to anybody!"

"Exactly," Jade shrugged. "Honestly, you're not good at hiding it." She sat up from the grass they were lying on. They were in the middle of the park, under a very old tree. She scanned the place. Some children are playing football and some adults are chatting and sitting on the bench- A typical afternoon in the park. She looked over her shoulders to see Perrie watching her in disbelief, eyes wide and brows furrowed. "What?" She asked.

"Tell me about it," Perrie said and gestured for Jade to lay back on the grass again. She sighed and chuckled to herself. "For starters, you didn't even cover your nose when Dinah and Camila brought some fart bombs and decided to prank our chemistry teacher way back in our 8th grade," Jade said as a matter-of-factly. "Plus, you really made it obvious when you told Jesy that she smelled like roses even if it was fresh jasmine when we were in our 9th grade."

"Hey! Niall said all the girls smelled like roses. So that's what I've told her." Perrie tried to defend herself.

"Not all of us, Perrie," Jade said, tapping the blonde's nose. "Girls have different tastes when it comes to perfumes." She explained, finding it really strange to talk about scents and perfumes. "Moving on. Time for you to ask."

"Okay," Perrie cleared her throat, a sly smile on her face. "What do you smell like?"

Jade's face reddened, her mouth hanging open and was starring at the blonde blankly. "Perrie, that's not a type of question you could ask on a girl!" She whined.

Perrie shrugged and raised her hands defensively. "What? Can't a girl who doesn't have a sense of smell get an answer? I'm just curious, you know." She teased.

"Just change your question."

"No."

"What the...?"

"I want to know your scent."

"Okay, you're being creepy."

"I was thinking maybe you smel-"

"You do not dare."

"Why?"

"Because it's really out of my comfort zone, okay? I can't answer that question."

"Please?"

"You're going to ask another question or I'll rip that nose of yours?"

"Wow. You're so harsh."

"Choose."

"Fine," Perrie didn't look comfortable on her state, her hands were under her head and she was biting her bottom lip. "Time to know you better." She gave Jade a warm smile which the brunette quickly reciprocated. "Wait, you're just kidding right?" Perrie asked, referring to the last question Jade had asked her.

"I am. Now, go ask." Jade chuckled.

"Who's your first crush before..." she trailed off, slowly lifting her hand and pointed one finger at herself, face getting red. Jade erupted into laughter. "What?" Perrie protested. "I just want to know, that's all. Hey, don't laugh at me." She quickly sat up, really regretting to ask that question. "Don't tell me to ask another question again. I swear the third one will be the worst-"

"First crush? Really, Perrie?" She snorted.

"Hey, Amelia. I'm serious." Perrie pouted.

"Awwee, look at you." Jade sat up and reached to pinch Perrie's cheeks, but the blonde playfully slapped them away. "Okay, fine. I'll tell you."