Idk chapter 4 The lock up

A/n: Yo!!!! Sorry for  NOT updating in while I've just had some issues at home, and things aren't going well for me *cough,I came out to meh parents,cough cough** and now I'll try to update more often Kay? Kay. ONWARD TO THE STORY MY GAY CHILDREN!!!!!( well you ain't have to be gay) :3 I made that drawing up there heh...

Bays Pov:
Trace and I were apparently caught by the stupid fucking galra. Sorry for my language reader. Anywho, We were brought to one of these cell where there was a dude and other aliens among. I'm kinda surprised they kept trace and I together again. Man I remember when we met Lance. Good times, I think. We were thrown inside the cell making me fall on to this mullet dude."ugh, ah! Sorry!" I say in a apoplectic tone."it's fine! Don't worry".I turn to Trace to see if she's ok and she is because she talking to the girl next to her.how the heck does she make friends so fast, in the in the most dangerous situations!! My gaze apparently goes to the mullet dude, huh he seems like lances age,ehhh kinda." Soooo, what's your name?" I say trying to make conversation.
" I'm  Keith kogane, and I'm a paladin of voltron". He said a tone like he didn't really care." Well uh I'm Bay sky. I'm in second in command in the Alien Forces from ures."I proudly exclaim." Nice to meet you." Keith says. I look at my watch and it says that Lance will be here soon. I sigh happily knowing that imma get out of this trashy place.
/(le timeskip cus this take too long man)/
"This is so boring, whats a girl gotta do to stay entertained. ughhhhhhh." i sighed with complete boredom, can't lance get here faster heash. Like seriously we've been here for hours( it's actually been like 10 minutes, she's just dramatic) ."Hey, Mullet" I said."Don't call me that, i dont like that nickname for many reasons." keith says in a low tone." Ok ok. So tell me about this Voltron. Is it as strong as they say? How many Paladins are there?, Are there 5 paladins?Whose  your leader?" I ask curiously. " You ask too many questions. Hold your horses." He says. What are horses? Eh I'll ask Lance." So Voltron is the defender of the Universe, And yes Voltron is strong. We have defeated alot of fleats of Galra. There are six of us, but four are the actual paladins of voltron. Our leader is Princess Allura, she came from Altea but it was destroyed by the galra" He answered."Um, but in the tales, ive heard thats there's five paladins." Out of nowhere trace butted in and said " hasn't captain mention a princess named Allura once?" Oh yeah he as, hmmm cold this dude be close with Lance or atleast used to. I look at keith who gave a very disappointed look." We lost a paladin due to a failed galra mission. He died saving one of our other paladins'. So your so called knows Allura?" Keith frowns and questions ." Sorry for your loss, and yes he's claimed that he has since we took him two years ago, I'll just stop asking and answering questions, like my brother says let it to the side and don't bother." I say awkwardly. "That's a pretty stupid thing. haha." Keith laughs a bit. Hmm nice to see this dude brighten up a bit.

Lances pov because it's not only about bay:

I take some of my allies with me into the ship hurrying them so we can make plan on the rescue. "So do we just blast in like we usually do captain?" A man said. "Well do we have anything else to do. And like gotta admit, we totally look badass superheroes" I say. " Yeah we do we're gonna save the day dun dun. *suddenly so serious*so ahead with the plan, we sneak in first with out getting seen then we bust down the cell door where Trace and bay are. Sound good?" The tall women says. "Sounds like a perfect plan. Now go get your weapons and be back her in 20 minutes all prepared!"
I hope bays ok. I'm not too worried for trace. My face suddenly just goes plain, since trace just seems to be positive about everything. Damn that girl, can't she atleast be scared at one point.
/20 minutes later/
" OK IN THE SHIP AND GET TO YOUR PLACES. TIME TO DO SOME BADASS SAVING!!!!" I shout as start steering the ship to bay and traces locations.
//////// And I just promise I'll punch my dick if I ain't update tomorrow I swear guys I pinky promise I'll update. So like Vote and comment:3 comment some ideas or request Kay :0 bye bye you gay turds( again you ain't have to be gay) :p