His Departure

*WARNING May  have something Nasty!! If you don't want to read, well you can just skip this chapter. But the smutt sucks so yeah*

5 Months later

* Lances Pov*

Ive been hearing things that i havent been wanting to. Things... that make me think Negative. Losing my sanity everyday. My desire to kill getting worse. 'These desires are important' the low voice says. I ignore it.

Every Night i have the same dream. A room that shows memories.

Memories of which i Dont remember. Of me Killing those who have down bad, But with me wearing a huge  Grin Like as if i was enjoying it.

What if... What if those aren't memories. What if theyre images of me in the future?

"-ance. Laaaanceeee. Babe. You there." i heard keith knocking my door. Since when was he knocking? I walked over towards the door and opened it.

 "Watsup babe." I say with my fake smirk. It hurts to lie but i have to. " Uh um I just wanted to see if you're ok? Ive been knocking for five minutes." He says with a blush forming on his face. 

Keith, I love him. Do i even deserve someone like him? He's so god damn Special. He deserves someone like... Someone like Shiro.I- I think i should leave. Like do my part to fight Zarkons Ships. 

I want him all to myself  One last time.

"Im fine. i was Just sleeping." I lie."O-oh. Sorry for waking you then." He turned around to walk away but i grabbed his arm." Dont go. Please." I honestly just want a good makout. We haven't done that since last month. Because My thoughts have gotten worse. Desires urging me. But i have to hold myself back. Not wanting to hurt him.

But today, i cant even hold it anymore. I want him.

"L-lance? What are you do- Oh!" I  rested my arms on his waist as i attacked his neck. Keith gasped, wrapping his arms around my neck . I kissed his  jaw making my way to his lips. My lips brushing against his 'I love you' Is what i whispered. Slowly I kissed his lips. Keiths lips were so soft. Both our lips moving in Sync.Him Melting into the kiss. Our kiss deepened. Licking the bottom of lip asking for entrance, he opened his mouth letting my tounge slide in.. Tasting every inch of his mouth. It tasted so sweet, i want to feel this forever.  

The kiss started to heat up. Keith moaning as i sucked his tounge. We parted our lips so we could get air. I honestly forgot how to breathe.

The view was amazing if i say so myself. Keiths face was soooo red that i thought he was going to faint. "L-lance, why dont we close the door?" He said." Yeah Why dont we Sweetheart." I growled winking at him. 

I told keith to get on the as i closed the door and locked it, not wanting anybody to catch us on action. Because that would be frickn embarrassing. After i did that. I took my shirt and pants off. Leaving me in my boxers showing a huge bulge. 

I walked back to where keith was, His shirt and pants already off, laying down on the bed. Keiths body was so breathtaking. His abs that werent so defined. His face red but Keiths indigo eyes showing lust, that turned me on even more. 

"Lance, quit it with staring.Come here." I got on the bed where keith was already. Layed down as keith got ontop of me. He went down to kiss me heatedly. Best lips ever.  Both  oursLips moving in sync again.

 Slowly we started to grind eachother. Keith moaning." F-fuck Lance." His moaning mess turning me on even more. My Member starting to Throb.

We swapped Spots. Now me hovering over his body. I gently kissed his collar Bone, made my way to his stomache. His breathing hitched. I sucked on his skin leaving a Love Bite( or hickey watever). I went lower to where Keiths member was. His Dick already hard, I licked the pre-cum that was leaking. Slowly I Took the entire member into my mouth, deepthroating it. My head bobbing up and down.While strocking his dick as i kept on sucking him off.

keith was gripping my hair hard. His breathing increasing, Meaning that he was reaching climax soon.

"Ahhh~ L-lance Im B-bout too." I took his member out of my mouth, not wanting him to climax just yet. " Hey! I was close." He shrieked when i kissed his neck. Nibbling keiths soft skin, then sucking to leave another hickey." Not yet baby. Im about to wreck your ass." I said hovering his body yet again.

"Suck" He sucked my fingers. Leaving saliva all over them. My hand went straight down to his entrance. One finger Entering him. Keiths breathing hitched.Another finger inside him.  Then another. He Whimpered when i took all my fingers out of him. Before to even react i shoved my member in him, making keith scream in pain. 

"Dont worry Baby, It'll feel good in a bit." I smirked. He smiled weakly.

I took my member out then shoved it right back in. Letting keith adjust again. He wiggled, letting me know hes ready. I started moving slowly making keith moan. Not wanting to hurt him i was slowly moving.

"AHHH~ L-LANCE FUCK ME HARDER~" He Moaned out. I Flipped keith over to his stomach so i can get in deeper.

I slammed inside of him keith moaning louder. I went faster slamming him balls deep. "L-lance~" Keith chocked out. 

Keith Moaned when i hit his g spot." Ah~ Lance r-right there please" Keith screamed

I continued  hitting is g-spot. Him shaking as he was jerking his own member.
"L-lance i-im abou-" Keith shakes as I'm thrusting in harder."m-me too"
After one hard thrust we both came together. Keith screaming out one last moan as I pulled out leaving juices inside Keith.
" That was amazing" Keith said out of breath.
"I love you babe. Even though it's the last." I said looking over at keith. He looked at me in a confused look. " Nothing, go to sleep you need it. I love you."
" I love you too" he hummed closing his eyes..
*Next day* 
I didn't sleep all night. I couldn't even shut my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking if I should really go, 'you Should go. You need to grant your desires.' the unknown voice said. " Yeah but what would I say to the others?" I mumbled to myself. 'tell them that you need to explore this universe and that you'll be back in two months.'  " ok" I sighed
I looked over to my side seeing Keith peacefully sleeping. He is so beautiful. "I'm sorry my love. But I'll be back when the time comes." Kissing his lips lightly one last time.

I quickly changed into my armor. Packing some clothes as well. Getting my sword and sniper. No one was awake yet. So I left a video. Telling them that I'll be back in two months. Even though it's not true. Since bay was awake. I went to her room and told her my plan. She denied at first but agreed to the end . I gave her a tight hug. And went to my ship.

I readied it for take off. As I was preparing the ship. I saw keith and the rest of the crew running towards the ship. Before they could make it. My ship blasted off into space.
Leaving my home behind.

Goodbye. I'll see you next time. Tears rolling down my face.

///////////

YO!!! THE SMUTT SUCKED!!! I KNOW IT DID BUT I TRIED!!! DONT HATE ME!! THIS BOOK DOESNT HAVE MUCH KLANCE MOMENTS SO IT NEEDS SMUTT!! MAYBE SOME FLUFF NEXT TIME LOL!! The smutt suckksssssss. :P oh well I tried.how was the chapter ehhhh. Horrible right? Yep. Stay tuned for the next chapter tomorrow!!!.LOVE YALL!!! REI IS OUT!!!