Crash Landing

Caitlin's POV-
     Work was never boring when Barry Allen was around, especially when he decided to do somewhat stupid things. Today, his great idea was to super speed around STAR Labs in his socks to see how far he could slide. It would've been impressive to watch if he hadn't slid into a wall the first few tries.
     "Hey, Cait, I think I've got it this time!" he called to me from the hallway. I rolled my eyes, but walked out of me lab to the hall where he was just in time to hear him shout, "Here I come!" Barry super sped in my direction.
     I tried to leap out of the way, but before I was able to, Barry's body crashed into mine.
     We rolled down the hallway until we finally landed and my body froze. Barry was laying on top of me, pinning me to the ground... and his lips were on mine in a very messy, very wet, and very accidental kiss. Well, my mind was aware that it was accidental, but my heart didn't seem to realize that because it was beating wildly.
    Barry lifted his head, ending the kiss, and his face was bright red. "Um, that wasn't the kind of landing I had planned."
    I awkwardly laughed, very aware of the fact that he was still laying on top of me. "Really? I thought you intended to have a crash landing."
    He laughed at my joke, but then his smile turned mischievous, "I can do better you know."
    "I'm sure you'll manage a smooth landing next time."
    "I wasn't talking about the landing," his eyes flicked down to my lips, silently asking for permission, and I stopped breathing. I dipped my head in a quick nod, and then his lips were on mine.
    The kiss started out gentle, but began growing heated until we heard a cough next to us. Barry's head shot up, and I whimpered at the loss of contact, but gained some composure when I realized that we had company.
     I looked up to see that Cisco standing next to where Barry and I were laying. He was trying not to laugh, but failed. He stopped laughing long enough to say, "I came to see if you guys wanted lunch, but I think I'm just gonna leave you guys alone for a while," and then he turned and walked away laughing.
     As soon as Cisco was gone, Barry looked back down at me. He smiled and asked, "So, was that better?"
     "I don't know," I said in a thoughtful tone of voice and Barry frowned, "I don't think I have enough evidence to answer that question yet."
     Barry smiled down at me, "Well then, I guess I'll have to provide you with more." And with that, he leaned down to kiss me once more.