(6) Making Fun of Each Other

A/N: I struggled with this one, so please let me know what you think of the chapter.

Caitlin's POV-
    It had been a long day at STAR Labs, and I was tired. A warm bath and a funny movie sounded really good to me. Maybe some Barry cuddles too.
    I pulled my keys out of my purse and unlocked the door, "Barry, I'm home," I pushed the door open and walked inside. I hear the sound of a vacuum and look into the living room to see Barry vacuuming, but not in the usual way. Barry was singing at the top of his lungs and dancing around while vacuuming.
    "Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came. The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now. My universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came, I'm glad you came," Barry stopped singing and began to dance around in a circle with the vacuum. I was trying so hard not to laugh, I was in tears. I gave up my silence and doubled over in fits.
    Barry dropped the vacuum handle in surprise, just now realizing I was there.
    "No, don't stop, please. That was the funniest think I've ever seen!" my knees gave out and I collapsed on the floor, still laughing.
    "I didn't know you were on your way home," Barry was blushing bright red as he turned off the vacuum and set it upright, "Just so you know, I don't usually vacuum like that."
    "Yes, you do. When I told Joe you were going to move in with me, he told me to watch out for your vacuum concerts. I didn't know what he meant until now," I lay on the floor, my laughter dying, trying to catch my breath. "Do you only sing when you vacuum, or should I watch out for you to break out in song when you do the laundry? Or the dishes?"
    Barry walked over to where I was laying on the floor and held out his hand for me to grab, his face a deep shade of red, "Hey, at least I can sing!" I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.
    "Hey, I can sing! Just not when I'm drunk."
    "And to answer your question, I only sing when I vacuum. Usually the vacuum is loud enough to cover my voice, but no one was home so I sang louder than usual."
    I gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Thank you, I needed that laugh."
    He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the ground, "Uh, glad I could bring a smile to your face."
    I smiled at his embarrassment, "Can I make a request for next time you vacuum?"
    Barry looked doubtful, but nodded, "Yeah, I guess."
    "Give me enough time to recorded you before you stop, Cisco would love to see this."