(1) Getting Lost Somewhere

Caitlin's POV-
    "Hey, Cait, what kind of dresser are you looking for again?" Barry's voice carried pretty far across the showroom floor.
    "I don't know, just something that will fit my clothes and your clothes. But it also needs to have a dark wood stain, knob handles, and the knobs also have to be made of wood." I continued to study the dresser I stood before, trying to picture how it would look in our room.
    "I thought you said you didn't know what kind you wanted? That list sounded pretty specific," I jumped at his voice, not realizing that he had come to stand next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into him, hiding my head in his shoulder and sighed.
    "I know, it's just," I lifted my head to look at him, "we're moving in together and I just want everything to be perfect." Barry kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.
    "Being able to come home to you every night is perfect to me, now how about we go home and we can look for this new dresser some other time. Preferable when you're not so stressed."
    "How did I get so lucky with you?" I lean up and kiss him quickly. Barry laughs, then reaches down to hold my hand. "So, do you remember the way out?"
    "What?" Barry looks at me, a somewhat panicked look on his face, "I thought you knew the way out." My face begins to mirror Barry's expression.
    "Barry, are you saying we're lost in Ikea?"
    "I think that's exactly what I'm saying, Cait." Barry and I stare at each other a little bit longer before erupting into laughter. Of course we end up in a situation like this. As the laughter subsides, I begin trying to recall our path through the store.
    "If I remember right, I think we passed through the kitchen section on our way here, so let's go and look for the kitchens." I grab Barry's hand and pull him after me.
    "I'm not too worried about our situation. If we never find our way out, at least there are some comfy beds for us to sleep on." I turn over my shoulder to glare at him, but he just smiles. Gosh, his smile was adorable. I pulled him along behind me as I zigzagged through the furniture maze. I came around a corner and stopped so quickly that Barry ran into me. "This isn't the kitchen section." I had expected to turn the corner and be staring at a bunch of little kitchen replicas, instead I was staring at a bunch of office furniture. I growled in frustration.
    "Hey," Barry gently put his hand under my chin, turning my head to face him, "don't get upset. We took a wrong turn, big deal. Just think, this will be a funny story to tell Cisco when we get out of here." Oh, Cisco would think this situation was hilarious; two of the smartest people he knows getting outsmarted by the setup of a store. I close my eyes and try to rethink my plan of action, and an idea soon dawns on me. I open my eyes and grin at Barry. "You're smiling, so you must have some idea about how to get us out, spill it."
    "Would you using your superspeed to scout the way out of here be an acceptable idea? I don't want to cheat us out of this experience of being lost in an endless maze of furniture and rooms, but I also don't want to be in this store for any longer." Barry seems to consider my proposal, but he was taking too long so I added, "If you superspeed us out of here, I'll definitely make it worth your while tonight." I threw in a wink at the end, and it took less than two seconds for Barry to gather me into his arms and start running. I laughed at his eagerness and kissed him on the cheek as he ran. The shopping day had been a mess, but we still managed to have a bit of fun. Maybe we should get lost more often.