(4) Hospital Visit

A/N: Thank you guys for being so understanding about my lack of updates, it means a lot. I'm going to continue with the OTP Challenge, but since I'm so behind, I'm just going to post one a day like I had been doing before. I'm so sorry about the lack of updating.

Barry's POV-
    "Barry! Barry wake up!"
    "Caitlin, just go back to sleep, whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow."
    "This baby is definitely not going to wait until tomorrow," I shot up in bed, fully awake now.
    "Baby? The baby's coming right now?" I was panicking, "You aren't due for another two weeks!"
    "Tell your daughter that!" Caitlin groaned in pain and rested her hand on her very pronounced stomach. I jumped out of bed and ran to the closet. I grabbed clothes by the handful, not even looking to see what they were, and I shoved them into a suitcase.
    "Barry!" Caitlin screeched so loud I dropped the suitcase in surprise, then ran to her side, "Forget the clothes, we need to go to the hospital now."
    "What, now?" her returning glare was answer enough, "Okay, let's go." I gently grabbed Caitlin by the arm, pulling her out of bed. I continued to gently lead Caitlin through our apartment and out into our car, "Just try and relax, we'll be at the hospital in no time."
    "Relax? Easy for you to say, you're not the one who's going to have to push a baby out of their body! Now, just shut up and take me to a hospital."
    "Whatever you say honey."
Time Skip
    "I'm sorry for everything I said while I was in labor," Caitlin's voice was weak and she was exhausted. 7 hours of labor tends to be tiring.
    I ran my hand through her hair, "I didn't know you had such a vocabulary of swear words, or that you had such a strong grip." Caitlin left out a soft laugh, her eyes slowly drooping. Luckily, they had taken our little girl into the hospital nursery so Caitlin could get some sleep. "What're we going to name her?"
    "Well, I was thinking Nora for her first name, after your mom, and Alexandra for her middle name, because I've always liked the name Alexandra."
    "Nora Alexandra Allen, it sounds perfect."
    Caitlin smiles softly, then scoots over to the edge of her hospital bed, patting the space next to her, "Come lay with me."
    I climb into the bed next to her, careful not to hurt her in the process, and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close. I look at her, the exhaustion in her eyes, the dark circles that rest underneath them, and at the love shining in her eyes and my heart swells. "I love you, Caitlin."
    "I love you too, Barry."

A/N: I hope this chapter was okay, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. Tomorrow's prompt is "Scar Worship", if you have any suggestions please let me know. Remember, I don't write anything mature.