Chocolate

A/N: I'm back!!!!! It's been a solid period of time since I have updated this book and I'm really sorry. This is my solemn vow to do better about writing in this book. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, comment one shot requests so that I can keep these one-shots coming!

    Barry had begun to notice a trend. Everytime Barry ate chocolate, Caitlin seemed to kiss him more. It wasn't like he minded it, but sometimes it could be distracting. Like today for example. Barry and Caitlin had gone out of town for vacation, so Barry was on the phone with Joe consulting on a case while Caitlin lay on the bed next to him reading.
    "So he just disappeared without a trace? Like in gaseous form or did he just poof away?" Barry asked, then he popped a piece of chocolate in his mouth. He felt a hand on his face, tugging him over and he came face to face with Caitlin. She gave him a sly smirk and kissed him. It was quick, but lingering and left Barry a bit dazed. He could hear Joe talking in his ear, but didn't know what he was saying. "What?"
    Caitlin chuckled at him before returning to her book.
    "I said, he just poofed out of there. I know that's not very scientific, but there's no other way to explain it," Barry nodded along to Joe's answer, not really listening as he slowly ate another piece of chocolate and watched Caitlin from the corner of his eye. She flipped the page in her book so Barry thought it was safe to look away, and then her hand was on his face again and then her lips were on his and the kiss was over too soon for his liking. Barry poked his lip out in a pout and Caitlin playfully bit her lip before going back to her side of the bed. Two can play at this game.
    "Was there anything that lingered? A smell, a sound, particles, anything?" Barry kept his eyes on Caitlin as he slid another piece of chocolate in his mouth, deliberately taking his time with it. He could see Caitlin watching him from the corner of her eye. Then she lunges, and Barry stuck his hand out to catch her, and her lips connected with his palm. "You know, if you want a piece, all you have to do is ask."
    Caitlin playfully bites his hand. He pulls it away quickly and she rushes to kiss him, then pulls back slightly, "It tastes better this way," she licks her lips to further prove her point.
    Barry groans "Joe, I'm going to have to call you back," Barry hangs up the phone and jumps on Caitlin, causing her to giggle. "I didn't know you liked chocolate so much."
    "Well, maybe I just like finding any excuse to kiss my husband."