(9) Hugging

Caitlin's POV-
    "Stop, don't come any closer!" I throw my arms out in front of me, trying to keep Barry and Cisco away, "I don't want to hurt you!" mist swirled around my hands and began to coat the ground.
    It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought I had her under control.
    "Caitlin, you're not going to hurt me," Barry takes a step towards me.
    "Stop!" I scream at him and he pauses, but then takes another step, "Barry, I can't control this, please," my voice breaks, "please, she'll hurt you," I close my eyes and try to steady my breathing.
    "Caitlin, I'm going to leave for just a second, and then I'll be back," I feel a rush of air as Barry speeds out of the room and then I hear his voice again, "I took Cisco out of here. He's looking for the meta human cuffs that will dampen your power, if that's what you want."
    "Please," I sob, "anything to make this stop," I open my eyes to look at him, and he's taken a few steps closer.
    "Caitlin, I don't think you need those cuffs, I know you, and I know you're strong enough to control this."
     "How? How could you know that? This isn't the first time I've lost control Barry, I've hurt you before, who's to say I won't hurt you again?" the mist from my hands was getting thicker, reacting to my emotions.
     Barry took another step towards me, "I trust you Caitlin, and I'm not leaving," he was only a few feet away from me now.
     "I'm scared, Barry. I'm really scared right now," tears were streaming down my face, and I tried to blink them away.
     "I trust you Caitlin Snow," he takes another step, closing the distance between us, and wraps his arms around me, "I trust you."
     The mist coming from my hands stops, and I sob into Barry's shoulders, wrapping my arms around his waist, "Barry," I cry.
     His grip on me tightens, "I knew you wouldn't hurt me."
     I bury my head in the crook of his neck in response, savoring his warmth and the feeling of his arms around me.