Chapter 1 - C

Hours passed by slower than the hour itself. Boredom eats away at me like a disease, so much that I had to refrain myself from annoying Lucifer. His temper is a lot worse than Dimitris, and until I've seen it completely I don't want to witness it alone knowing I'm the one he's pissed at.

"I'm hungry" I sigh heavily. Speaking up for the first time in 4 hours.

How far is his pack land anyway?

I lean forwards in my seat slightly, my legs bouncing lightly in boredom out of habit. Suddenly his right hand extends over my side, I didn't see it coming closer until it was too late. His warm hand brushes straight over my boobs like a heavy caress as he reaches for the glove compartment.

Instantly my lime green eyes snap to his hazel ones, mine wide in astonishment while he seems to be looking for something in the compartment. Like he hadn't even notice that he basically just sexually assaulted me.

As he shuts the glove compartment he places something on my thigh, his large rough fingers brushing my warm flesh purposely this time. My body strangely begins to heat up, my thighs automatically tensing as if in expectation. I narrow my eyes at him, knowing this strange feeling that's taking over me is sexual frustration.

Why the hell is he making me feel like this? I don't get sexually frustrated. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why does he have to be so fucking attractive!?

"If you're going to touch me, do it properly." I mutter coldly at him, under my breath. Not actually meaning to say it out loud. Woah! What am I saying?

Looking down at the packet he put in my lap I ignore his dark hungry stare and pick it up. It's a large cereal bar, right now it could be cat food and I'd imagine it's chocolate. His stare wasn't hungry for the cereal bar, but something else.

Better than nothing.

Opening the packet I practically ram the food down my throat, literally feeling starved as I haven't eaten since early this morning.

***

* 4 hours 36 minutes and 27 seconds later *

Jumping out the high vehicle the second it began to slow down I instantly stretch out my aching body, feeling extremely pleased as my muscles breath. Bending over to touch my toes I groan in pleasure when my spine cracks in the most beautiful painful way. The tension in my back vanishing.

Raising up after a moment I look around, noticing the snow under my feet and covering everything in sight. It's been years since I had last seen snow, seven years to be exact.

How didn't I see the fucking snow?

Reaching down I grab a handful of the freezing wet snow, the temperature drop not bothering me in the slightest as my body naturally becomes immune to almost any weather. That's what I get for having to fight other people battles half way across the world.

Curling the snow into a tight ball I look around quickly. Spotting one of his savages nearby getting out of the car i couldn't help but grin, I launch the snowball through the air, watching as it smashes against the back of the man's head. He growls and spins around immediately glaring at me, I casually point to Lucifer who was walking up to my side.

Laughing quietly as the mans face pales like the colour of the snow, and quickly turns back around to get the girls out of the car.

With Lucifer only a few steps behind me I make my way up to one of the big beautiful houses that all of the other people are going to. Of course, as I approach all of the devils savages stare at me. They begin to murmur and laugh about my pyjamas, instantly labeling me as a weak one due to having unicorns printed all over them.