Chapter 4 - B

Later that night

Putting the flimsy pyjama top on I pick up all my dirty clothes and towel, and throw them down the laundry shoot to the side. Quickly brushing my teeth I take my hair out of it ponytail, and rough it up a little to loosen it up. Not bothering to brush it.

Heading out of the bathroom I enter the bedroom, coming to a stop when I see Lucifer laying on top of the covers in only grey sweats that hang low on his gorgeous hips. His golden tan muscular chest on full display, one arm he has tucked up behind him with his head on and the other simply rest beside him. His eyes are closed, but someone I know he's awake.

Crossing the room I get up on the bed and crawl over to him, despite my mind telling me not to.

Laying down next to him I put my head on his shoulder, and place my hand on his chest as I lightly trace his eight pack.

"I lied." I tell him quietly. He remains silent, but I felt the slight tense of his muscles under my fingertips, worried about what I may have lied about.

"They don't call me Red because I leave bloodbaths." I softly tell him.

"They named me Red because when they found me, I had been laying in blood for four days. Some of it was mine, but most of it wasn't." I whisper to him. Stopping after that, because I didn't want to go into anymore details. I've never once spoke of my past to anyone, not a soul knows what I've seen, and what I did.

"You finding your mate; being forgotten about and thrown aside. That is what upsets me." I mutter into his broad muscular shoulder, my lips brushing his soft skin as I speak.

I feel him kiss my head. He turns his body so he's half over mine, his head resting in my boobs using them as a pillow as he drapes one arm over my stomach and one leg over both of my legs. Despite being almost pinned down, it feels nice.

He nuzzles his head into my boobs making me chuckle at him, knowing he's doing it on purpose. His long hair pulled back like usual.

"Then you have no need to be upset. I could never forget you even if I tried, nor could I simply throw you away. You have the most delicious taste." He mumbles into my boobs, being completely serious. Yet I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Of course he would turn something innocent into something sexual.

He suddenly lets out a small groan, and I feel something large stabbing my inner thigh. Immediately I know he's thinking about earlier, he's so horny all the time.

He turns his head up at me, giving me 'the look'. I immediately shake my head, not looking into his dark sinful eyes that look at me with hunger. A hunger that is never full. A thirst that will never be quenched.

He suddenly lifts himself up from me, and grabs my legs placing them either side of him. He leans down as he grips my hips, his lips brushing against my throat lightly, causing goosebumps to raise on my skin.

"I can smell you." He hisses against my throat. He doesn't give me time to say anything, he lifts me by my hips from the bed, sitting me on his lap with my legs either side of him. In this position his solid erection is directly pressing up into my softness, my panties and his sweats not concealing much.

"Lucif-"

"Don't worry, I know you're not ready." He growls huskily as he gently pulls me my hips closer to him. I let out a soft moan as his hardness rubs against my sensitive clit through the material of our..clothes?

He growls viciously, I bite my lip gently as I look at him. Wrapping my arms around his head I raise myself slightly as I pull him closer, his bare chest pressing flush against my boobs, the flimsy material not doing much. He lets out a deep throaty groan, his lips finally meeting mine in a passionate battle of lust. Groaning quietly I wrap my fingers into his long hair, tugging as I press myself harder into him, unintentionally grinding myself against his raging erection. A loud snarl shakes his body. His hands lower to my round firm toned ass, he grabs the soft flesh in his huge hands. I moan into his mouth, loving the waves of blissful pleasure slamming into my body. He guides my ass as he likes it, which is a lot rougher, however he keeps in mind of my injury.