Chapter 7 - C

So peaceful.

My fingers gently traces the scars along his chest, lightly travelling into the deep dips of his eight pack of gorgeous stomach abs. His skin is soft, although a little clammy from dried sweat.

No. We didn't have sex. But...we did a lot of other stuff. Things that I would have never dreamed of doing three weeks ago.

His face looks so peaceful whilst he sleeps. His beauty is sometimes painful to look at, especially now.

The blanket drapes over his hips, his chest on full display. One of his large hands rest on his thigh, his left leg bent unlike his right leg which is straight. His right arm I folded around the side of my body, his hand on my ass over the blanket. As for myself, the blanket only covers me up to my hips. My body is half laid over Lucifers, my legs parted over his left leg. My bare chest is pressed up against the hard taut muscles of his right back. My head is resting sideways on his muscular torso, watching my hand as it wander past his belly button without my consent.

A large tan hand suddenly grabs my hand gently, stopping it from going under the blanket.

Raising my head I look up at Lucifer, my chin resting on him. He looks down at me with tenderness in his light hazel eyes, a gentle smile of amusement faintly appearing on his plump lips.

"As much fun as round 12 sounds, you're already sore, mi guerrera." His husky morning voice sends a deep shiver down my spine. I know he's right. When I brushed my teeth earlier whilst he was asleep it hurt a little to part my thighs as I got off the bed and back on it.

I'm almost dreading mating with him.

His hand slides under the blanket from my ass, grabbing the soft bruised flesh in his hand instead of the separation. He gives me a sexy grin, his eyes twinkling.

"Who knew you were such a dirty girl, Red?" He asks me in his deep alluring tone of sex, his erection stabbing into my slight parting of my thighs over his leg.

Laughing at his words I tuck my head into his chest for a second. He chuckles at this.

Almost every part of my body is either covered in hand print bruises, bite marks of the Alpha, or deep purple hickeys. Safe to say it's not just my womanhood that's sore.

I can't really say anything though. Lucifers shoulders are covered in deep scratches and cuts from my nails, his entire chest, his back, and even his arms are scratched to hell. His left shoulder has become the home of five large bites, actual bites. His thigh and biceps have bites on them as well. And his ass is scratched too, just saying.

Safe to say...we had a very, very long, loud, hot, steamy night.

"What do you want to do today? Go swimming, walk on the beach, get wasted. It's your choice." He offers me, I couldn't help but frown at the first two choices.

"How about, we just stay here for today? We're no one can look at this." I run my hand over his chest slowly, getting my point across.

In a flash he grabs me by my waist and pulls me further up his chest until my face is directly in line with his. My boobs crushed against his chest, centimetres from his collar bones. The blanket falls from my body as he moves me.

Looking down into his light hazel eyes I smile down at him. He rolls me onto my back gently with him over me, the blanket not doing much to cover his raging morning erection. One of his legs rest in between mine with the other rests on the outside of my legs. I lazily drape my arms around his head as he looks down at me.