Chapter 20 - A

The next morning is exciting. As usual I clean myself up before taking my shot, the pain welcomed. I take happiness form the fact that I don't feel any extra vitamins or extracts wrapping into my bloodstream, only the necessary.

Despite wanting to go downstairs and unleash my temper on a few wolves to show them how I really feel about this, I remain in the room for an hour.

Elijahs only request.

It's understandable. I'm not known to be civil with others whilst my temper is out, especially people I dislike.

The second the hour is up, I exit the room faster than most humans would ever manage. My entire body buzzing with glee, feeling freedom at my very fingertips, my mind at peace as it's not longer locked away.

"You're in a good mood." Elijah grins from across the table.

I practically hum as I make my usual hot chocolate, giving out smiles to the Elders, until I find the tub of hot chocolate utterly empty. Instantly my good mood is crushed, shattering like falling ice.

"Oh for Christ sake! Can we not get a bloody break?" I hear Luka groaning.

My icy glare turns to him.

"Was it you?" I question coldly.

"What?" He frowns, raising his head from his hands, looking at me like I'm stupid.

Taking a deep breath, I consider Elijah's words and simply decide to move on. No need to make a scene, it's just hot chocolate.

"Keys." I state, holding out my palm.

"You're not taking my car!" He snaps, folding his arms in refusal.

In a flash I lunge over the breakfast table, my body slamming into his sending him crashing to the ground. He kicks around yelling for Elijah to get me off as I search his stupid robe for keys.

"I know it was you! Selfish little shit, always doing shit to get on my goddamn nerves!" I shout as I dig through his pockets.

"You're crazy!" He snaps.

Finding out his keys, I hold them up and smile gently.

"Good." I hum.

Climbing off the Elder, I leave him on the floor and exit the kitchen, already wrapped up so I head out to his car in the garage and unlock it, sliding into the leather interior smoothly.

After altering the seat a little, I set off towards the city. McDonald's will have hot chocolate, of that I'm certain.

*
*
*
"Really?"

"Yes." I retort, sipping my warm chocolate delight as I throw myself onto the couch opposite him.

He glares at me with those little black beady eyes of his, as if he scares me which he definitely doesn't. I toss his keys at him, flashing a smug smile.

"Don't worry, I didn't scratch your bentleys." I smirk.

He narrows his eyes at the look on my face. "I swear to god, child if you've touched my car I'll chop your fingers off."

"Would I do such a thing?" I ask, pretending to be offended despite the fact I can't wipe the smirk off my face.

Luka barres his canines at me, growling as he quickly stomps out to his expensive bentleys. Knowing he's not going to be happy, I quickly exit the room and head off to find something else to do.

Once this tournament is over I'll be heading back with the Elders. Lucifer is more than capable of taking his pack back now he's on his feet again, I only hope he stays that way because I don't feel like coming back.