Chapter 2 - B

The atmosphere was extremely tense as I climbed into the bed that night. After we got back to his land he had his men take my bags to his room, and then he walked off into the forest.  He didn't return until recently to shower, his skin was covered in dirt and blood. And I could only assume that someone had fallen at the mercy of his sinful hands.

Tonight I made sure to wear full length cuff bottom pajamas, with the matching top. And of course I made sure to wear underwear.

For a long while I tossed and I turned in the dark room, unable to get to sleep with all this clothing on me. My body burning as it remembered his hand on my delicate pleasure land, I tried to get rid of the feeling but nothing was working. My panties only became more damp.

Finally I just sat up in the huge bed, flung back the covers and stormed over the bathroom. Practically slamming the door behind me as I went over to the sink. Turning on the cold water I splashed my face and neck in hopes to cool down. It worked, for a few seconds.

Isn't is usually men that have to take cold showers?

Taking a deep breath I dry my face off and head back into the bedroom, before I got to the bed I grabbed the waistband of my pajamas bottoms and pushed them down my legs. Reaching down I slide the cuff bottoms over my feet, stepping out of the soft material.

"Fuck, did you have to do that in front of me?" I hear a deep throaty groan.

Instantly I look over at him. He sits up in the bed, rubbing his hands harshly over his face as if to rid the image of me in my panties and pajama top.

"Did you have to be watching?" I snap back irritated with his stupid self.

I watch as he looks over at me, his dark eyes lust fully taking in my entire body. Scanning me heatedly from head to toe. Not helping the situation at all.

"Fuck, your arousal is keeping me awake. Fix it, or I will" he growls threatening. His dark warning only excited me further. I began to feel discomfort as the need for some kind of sexual release grew.

"Leave then" I state, my usual state of mind blurring as want and desire to do something about the uncomfortable wetness between my thighs grows.

He looks at me with surprise, his eyes widening slightly before darkening to obsidian black. He clearly didn't expect that answer, and I didn't expect to say that but it was already too late to take it back. 

"The least you can let me do is watch" is his bold reply.

I scoff loudly. "How about you go shower and fix your problem, and I'll stay here and fix mine. K?" I give him a look that dares him to try anything with me.

He groans and stands from the bed, I felt his eyes travel all the way around my panties as he walks around the bed. Hearing him grunt in appreciation, the bathroom door closes a second later.

I wait a few moments before climbing into the bed, my body instantly cooling down now that he's not in the room. So instead of doing what I said I was going to do, I just shut my eyes and fell into a deep peaceful sleep. With the sound of Lucifer Growling and grunting quietly in the bathroom.